Man City pay £53m for Kyle Walker

No the Baseball Ground has long gone and as for 'us', would they be the recent newcomers to the Championship ? To further that, there's no Ayresome Park, Boothferry Park, Roker Park and thankfully, no Cold Blow Lane and yes I am a little daft !

Remember they've been out of the top leagues for years.

Remember they've been out of the top leagues for years.

Not nearly 20 like some have.

:confused::confused:

L***s United might that be ?

:confused::confused:

I think what he may be hinting at is that one Sheffield club hasn't played in the Premier Division this century, whilst the other one has?

I think what he may be hinting at is that one Sheffield club hasn't played in the Premier Division this century, whilst the other one has?

That's not an answer to what I said though,I could reply with his team hasn't won a major cup for 90 years.If he had read my post I put top leagues.

That's not an answer to what I said though,I could reply with his team hasn't won a major cup for 90 years.If he had read my post I put top leagues.

That's the answer you're getting,like it or not,as it is fact.

The " my dad's bigger than your dad " never ending argument between Sheffield football supporters is both amusing and somewhat pathetic at the same time.

Does anyone imagine that the two Manchester clubs or two Liverpool clubs go on like this?

They don't have to, because all four of them have bigger fish to fry.

If there was ever an argument best described as 'Two bald men arguing over possession of a comb' Sheffield footballs " We're better than you " is that argument.

The " my dad's bigger than your dad " never ending argument between Sheffield football supporters is both amusing and somewhat pathetic at the same time.

Does anyone imagine that the two Manchester clubs or two Liverpool clubs go on like this?

They don't have to, because all four of them have bigger fish to fry.

If there was ever an argument best described as 'Two bald men arguing over possession of a comb' Sheffield footballs " We're better than you " is that argument.

Too right pal some stick out like a sore thumb.

I wonder if Levy will reinvest all the money in new players. Time is running out

Spurs have been very canny with their signings and sellings. That is good money for Walker given that they have a ready made replacement in Trippier. I would expect them to reinvest some of that fee in players pretty soon.