Bonfires and firework displays in Sheffield - Megathread

also looking around s12 area? surely someones doing something community? i wanted to go local :)

Free family bonfire and fireworks display at The Nether Edge Hotel and Tavern, gates open at 5pm, bonfire lit at 6pm and fireworks at 7pm. Tickets must be Purchased for alcoholic drinks before hand. Food will also be available from five onwards , burgers, hot dogs etc.

:):) HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!! :):)

also looking around s12 area? surely someones doing something community? i wanted to go local :)

no not found anything the council and health safty put a stop to all with silly rules and regs and Im sure they is a cost to who ever puts one on wouldnt supeise me if you didnt need a licence now bought from the council ?

bloody country :loopy::rant::suspect:

gona be a tax or payment on breathing soon or even a pay to use toilet in every home :help:

Hi.

Iam just wondering wether anyone knows how much after dark is this year? As I wanna go but Ive never been before. Please help :) Thanks :help::loopy:

What time will the bonfire at Hollinsend Cricket Club be lit?

The fire is lit at 7pm. Not sure what time the fireworks are. There is a licensed bar, kids rides, food available. Free entry, all welcome.

no not found anything the council and health safty put a stop to all with silly rules and regs and Im sure they is a cost to who ever puts one on wouldnt supeise me if you didnt need a licence now bought from the council ?

bloody country :loopy::rant::suspect:

gona be a tax or payment on breathing soon or even a pay to use toilet in every home :help:

Whingeing git. Organise one and stop snivelling.

Hollinsend Cricket Club will be hosting it's free annual community bonfire on 5th November on Fox Lane. Frecheville. Licensed bar, food, etc all available.

For anyone looking in the Frecheville / Hackenthorpe / Charnock / Birley areas, this bonfire is on Fox Lane, S12. First 44 bus passes and it's not too far from White Lane Tram stop ( 10 mins) or Birly Lane (10 mins across the field), also about 10 mins wlk up from Birley Moor Road.

There is a bonfire at the Three Merry Lads , Lodge Moor

Do you know which day and time it is?

Are they having fireworks too :)

Hollinsend Cricket Club will be hosting it's free annual community bonfire on 5th November on Fox Lane. Frecheville. Licensed bar, food, etc all available.
Thats Quite good might go there instead :)

Free family bonfire and fireworks display at The Nether Edge Hotel and Tavern, gates open at 5pm, bonfire lit at 6pm and fireworks at 7pm. Tickets must be Purchased for alcoholic drinks before hand. Food will also be available from five onwards , burgers, hot dogs etc.

:):) HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!! :):)

What days this on?

Whingeing git. Organise one and stop snivelling.

did you call me a git ! for what reason ?

was stateing a point that most fires ect been closed in favor of the council run ones .

would love to organise one but chances are the h/s & council brigade would soo put a stop to it .

I know lets all meet on a field on a bring your own wood and fire works basis ?

hmmm where to have it ??? halibut wheres your garden and how big is it:hihi: