Anybody know the radio code for a Citroen Saxo

Hey, i recently changed the battery on my saxo and now the radio is not working.

If anyone could tell me the radio code that would be really appreciated.

Ciroen saxo, 1.1, 2001

Please :help:

thank you

You do understand that each radio has a different code?

If you have the drivers pack the code should be in there, often it's printed on a credit card sized slip.

PM me. I will try to help you, but I need more information from the radio chassis.

Thanks.

they are all unique like a pin number..

I used to have a 2001 Saxo 1.1 .The radio code was 8842.I suppose there is a remote chance that it used to be my car (unless you've had it from new) Let me know if it works.

I had a nightmare trying to get mine from Evans Halshaw, (which was last resort), easier and cheaper for me to buy new CD player, which I did. XX

Graysons on Ulverston Rd can find the code for you.

This happened to me when I changed the battery on my ford focus, how bloody annoying

Been told by ford will cost £17.50 to get it :rant:

In the 'old' days you could wrap your player in cling film and a towel and put the whole thing in the freezer overnight, and that would clear having to put a code in. I don't know if that still works on todays players though? :suspect:

You can buy the codes from the internet. google it. We've done it a few times when buying cd units for ford which we used to swap over between our vans and car quite often. Think we got them off ebay for a couple of quid.

In the 'old' days you could wrap your player in cling film and a towel and put the whole thing in the freezer overnight, and that would clear having to put a code in. I don't know if that still works on todays players though? :suspect:

Did you marinate it aswell?