Rain Rescue Charity Shop - Can you help?

Would a bunch of baby clothes be of any use to u ? All ery saleable as they haven't been worn that often , also a baby swing ? Xx

I have a nice tv stand you can have but I don't drive- however, I live round the corner at Heeley so if someone wants to pop round and pick it up??

pm me and will do it this week.

---------- Post added 14-07-2013 at 20:46 ----------

Would a bunch of baby clothes be of any use to u ? All ery saleable as they haven't been worn that often , also a baby swing ? Xx

always a good seller. thanks

what time the shop is closed today, 3pm or in 5pm? We want to bring 2 bags of clothes today.

DONE.

The shop is open till 5pm Monday - Saturday.

Hi - I have some stuff to donate, where abouts are you?

Shop address is: 131 Northern Avenue. Sheffield. S2 2EH

They are open Mon-Sat. 9.30am - 17.00. :)

I will be up next week with a black bag of clothes that I've sorted out of my wardrobe, God willing.

I've also got an idea about some Craft makes (fingerless mitts/ wristwarmers etc) that I make, which I thought might be a good seller to raise money.

Yes Plain Talker, they would

We would take them along to our fundraising days (like this saturday at Lush, far gate) and next weekend at Rotherham Show

Nice things like that do do well at those places so put them in a bag and take to the shop with a big sticker on saying MRS NIX

thank you for taking things up for them to sell to raise funds

Yes Plain Talker, they would

We would take them along to our fundraising days (like this saturday at Lush, far gate) and next weekend at Rotherham Show

Nice things like that do do well at those places so put them in a bag and take to the shop with a big sticker on saying MRS NIX

thank you for taking things up for them to sell to raise funds

Right, I just have a couple of baby blankets to finish off, currently, and I will crack on with the mitts. when I've done a few pairs I'll drop them into the shop.

XX

No 32 Rotherham bus drops you right outside the shop. You can catch this either outside Wilco's in the haymarket or in the bus station,runs every 20 mins.

Alternatavely,the 51 drops you 100 yards away on East Bank Rd,supposed to run every 10 mins.

hi rain rescue are you still wanting good condition items for your shop.if you have someone to collect some new and nearly new stuff for your shop would you post me a phone number to pass on to the lady,so she can get in touch to sort collection with you thanks.she is s2.