Rabbit hutches - need some cheap and fast

As you may have heard Roxys Little Wonders is doing some renovations this weekend.

I was arranging for the animals to be in seperate rooms in the top of the house however im thinking it would be so much better for them if i could get them into hutches, that way they are in their own quiet space with not much noise going off (my daughter has a pair of lungs on her)

I was planning on purchasing some hutches anyway in the future so i could let the rabbits out of the shelter in the summer and also purchase some rabbit runs so they can run around during the day while one of us is there to watch. However with my budgets being so low at the moment having to purchase cement, sand, paint and tools i have to tighten my belt and see if i can get some second hand hutches for the time being.

If anyone knows anyone selling some second hand hutches or anyone who would be willing to possibly lend a hutch to me over the weekend i would be very grateful.

Thanks for reading

Tia :)

Hi, I have a very small hutch which you could borrow - suitable for one or possibly two Gpigs if they have a run in the day - like I said it's very small, only suitable for short term and I would want it back (I use it for putting the rats in when I clean them out and I often end up with waifs and strays so handy to have in reserve.)

that would be excellent its only until Sunday the latest the work is getting done all day saturday so the cement and paint will be dry and ready for them by sunday. They will be handled alot Saturday anyway as we are planning on doing complete profiles of each animal, i have my helping friend down so she will be cuddling them alot lol.

Thanks Bogwoppit

I will check but i never hear anything back from them when i send a message, im going to put up a wanted advert to see if i can get any replies.

I find rabbit hutches go in seconds on freecycle, you have to be really on the ball to get them.

I'm in Heeley just up the road from Heeley Farm - I have an exam tomorrow morning but should be about most of the afternoon.

Will PM my address if you can come and collect.

we have one that you could take its a bit ricketty tho so wouldn't wanna use it long term, would not need it back as it was going to be skipped.

Thank you Jed thats excellent ive sent you a pm. I think Im going to have enough now im going to be buying a rabbit hutch and run this weekend hopefully getting Jediwarriors kind donation of a hutch and then i have another hutch waiting for me on Tuesday...

I shoooould be ok fingers crossed lol

thanks everyone

I have a small hutch that needs to be gone asap.

its suitable for a couple of guinea pigs.

Im also selling a large cnc cage suitable for 4 guineas for £30

and

a 3 tier breeding block of hutches for £60

Hey Lottie S how much you wanting for the small cage i only have enough money to get temp cages at the moment but im looking to get more permanent cages when i next get paid.

Small hutch is free. The roof needs felting though

Thats fine i can get my brother to do it while fixing the little wonders home.