Wedding hair and makeup

hi try these 2 girls not sure if they have the date ur after but there fab at what they do!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hair-Make-Up-by-Louise-Lauren/299202346763176?sk=info#!/pages/Hair-Make-Up-by-Louise-Lauren/299202346763176

I also provide mobile nails and tanning and do a fair bit of wedding work so please feel free to have a look at the website on my signature.

hi ....if u dont like ur eyebrow done by wax than u should try to give nice shape to ur eyebrow by threading......if u want than just let me know i have one refrence who will do ur eyebrow ...u know boce eyebrow make ur face look prity.........

Hi

On behalf of my partner. She's after someone to come to the house on the wedding day to do both hair and makeup as well as a pre meet up and trial. The wedding is on the 14th July this year. We're based in Crookes Sheffield

We have had a couple of re combinations one not possible and the other said yes then realized she had a prior engagement (Sons graduation so understandable).

Happy to take recommendations from other brides and PM's from prospective makeup / hair artists.

I'm off to the advert section to see if I can hunt down anything there.

add headrush sheffield on facebook. they do a range of really good beauty treatments, and the owner michelle puts bridal packages together, "taylor made" if you like, with spray tans, nails, hair etc etc and whatever else you was wanting. its my friends salon so dont really know pricing etc but add them on fb and theres always offers, or give michelle the owner a call.

ADVERT REMOVED - Please do not advertise your services here.

Edited by Love2print
advertising

Hi there,

Could anyone recommend a make up artist, preferably one who'll come to the city centre hotel where we'll be getting ready rather than someone based at a salon etc, who is good, but reasonably priced? I've had some ridiculous quotes for a trial and on the day make up so would be good to get some recommendations!

Thanks, Sam