Well Foster was particularly patronising this morning apparently yesterday's attack was nothing to do with the Muslim faith at all,he even cocked up the minutes silence fading up the Radio Sheffield music halfway through.

Well Foster was particularly patronising this morning apparently yesterday's attack was nothing to do with the Muslim faith at all,he even cocked up the minutes silence fading up the Radio Sheffield music halfway through.

If you dislike Toby and his show so much,why do you keep listening to it..?

Entertainment never said I didn't like it,radio Sheffield on the whole is excellent.

Entertainment never said I didn't like it,radio Sheffield on the whole is excellent.

Reading your posts would give a different impression...

I've commented on here before, concerning Toby running background music over harrowing news.

Who decides? The producer? The radio station? Toby? The BBC?

For goodness' sake, whoever at RS thinks this is acceptable, get on a professional development course concerning emotional literacy!

Reading your posts would give a different impression...

You don't want to read my rubbish just put me on ignore.

To all those complaining about Radio Sheffield, I have just found two remarkable items on my radio.

The first is a tuner that, remarkably, allows me to tune my radio to another station and, remarkable, I am able to find many, many radio stations other than Radio Sheffield. I can use this tuner as many times as I like during the day and even, if I want, return tuning to Radio Sheffield. :o

The second is a little button that, remarkably, turns my radio off so that it goes quiet. I have also found that taking the batteries out achieves the same thing but this is a bit more fiddly I have found. :o

I don't know if I have a special radio with these options but I find these options extremely useful when I become disenchanted with the output from Radio Sheffield :cool:

You don't want to read my rubbish just put me on ignore.

A bit like...If you dont want to listen to Toby's rubbish just switch it off...

It really is that simple...;)

i think radio sheffield should give toby a late night phone in/discussion show like james whale used to have on radio aire in the early to mid eighties.he's a very good presenter he knows how to get the best from his listeners.

i think radio sheffield should give toby a late night phone in/discussion show like james whale used to have on radio aire in the early to mid eighties.he's a very good presenter he knows how to get the best from his listeners.

Problem: local radio stations do not now broadcast their own content in the evenings/night (other than football).

Where does Boris get the idea that all teachers are middle class.We were ordinary working class people (my father drove an engine at Firth Vickers. However, I passed the Scholarship and saw it as a way to improve my lot. I eventually became a teacher and hoped I helped ohers to use education as a means to get out of poverty.