Page for five-a-side players/teams to link up

Anyone need a player for this weekend. cheers

We are currently in the process of re-modeling our squad for the new season at Goals in the Monday night league. We are on the lookout for a striker, must be creative and possess the quality to improve our goal ratio.

We train on a Saturday afternoon and play between 7pm and 9.15 every Monday.

We are also happy to hear from players of other positions who fancy a trial or can provide cover for holidays etc or even just want to join us in training.

PM me your details and I will get back to you.

We are currently in the process of re-modeling our squad for the new season at Goals in the Monday night league. We are on the lookout for a striker, must be creative and possess the quality to improve our goal ratio.

We train on a Saturday afternoon and play between 7pm and 9.15 every Monday.

We are also happy to hear from players of other positions who fancy a trial or can provide cover for holidays etc or even just want to join us in training.

PM me your details and I will get back to you.

i was just gonna post the same message on here but you beat me to it.

am i not a good enough stricker for our team then lol

Still on the look out for decent players that can play on mondays between 7-9.15 at goals in shefffield. Also mybe train on wednesdays or saturdays email me on cjh2323@hotmail.co.uk or txt 07581190886

i was just gonna post the same message on here but you beat me to it.

am i not a good enough stricker for our team then lol

Your forward skills are great - but your spelling of the word 'Striker' leaves a lot to be desired !!!!

Your forward skills are great - but your spelling of the word 'Striker' leaves a lot to be desired !!!!

i am a super star striker i cant be a litery genius too lol

Hi there!

I am willing to either start a team for a league or if anyone is looking for a player then I am very keen to play. I have been out of 5 a side for a while now so nothing too serious to start with. I want to play in a competitive league but I want it to be for the enjoyment as well. I am able to play at any of the 5 a side places around Sheffield.

PM me or email if interested at itsmealtimeinover30countries@hotmail.com

Thanks

Hi

Friendly, established five a side team is looking for players to replace a couple who are due to leave us shortly. We're also currently in a weird crisis period of players getting married and disappearing off for a month or so, so if anyone wants to come and have a game to see if they like it, they are extremely welcome right now. We play at Goodwin at 8.15 on thursdays.

Cheers

Matt

Hi,

We've got our first game at Goodwin tomorrow (Thursday) at 6.45 and could do with an extra player or two.

Ability not important as we're likely to be rubbish!

Leave your number or PM if interested.

Cheers,

Chris

Depending on the cost, I would be interested, I used to play 5-aside at a good standard

I noticed a sign for the New Bohemians at the Boundry Park ground near Batemoor the other week. Do you no longer play there?

yeah bohemians still play at boundary mate

yeah bohemians still play at boundary mate

Ah right cool, I noticed the pitches had been taken over but only one looked playable. I pass it on the way to Sheffield FC most weeks,

Rich

Countrywide Investigation Group