The Car Boot Megathread - see first post for list of forthcoming car boot sales

There used to be one in Mansfield don't know if they still do it though.:thumbsup:

Hmm it is an interesting Idea, could you imagine if meadowhall set one up in the sheltered car parks.

Or a day when the one under roxy's gets used for one.

Have you posted on the Megathread too? http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=391209 You may get a response from there. I'm speculating that Barnsley might be undercover and I've been to one at Grenoside ?Scout Hut where some stalls were inside and some out, although I don't know if the Grenoside Community Centre one listed on 14th is the same venue.

Surfin' Jim is ususally the oracle on these things - him and hennypenny. They may yet come to your aid ;)

any 1 know if marsh lanes open in mornin?

plz

I have rung the Hope car boot line, and it is cancelled for Sunday 7th September as the field is flooded.

Rosee, if you want to edit your information for Hope Car boot sales, the webpage which has the latest information is http://www.hopevalley.derbyshire.sch.uk/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=189&Itemid=254

and the phone number to call is 07530 146899

Does anyone know if the Paces car boot sale is still on tomorrow? Or know a phone number to call?

if the one at mansfield is still going....its rubbish lol

if the one at mansfield is still going....its rubbish lol
Don't go without your valium.

Barnsley car boot is held in the outside market, so each stall has an awning, but it would get damp walking between them in the rain. I found it a very unpleasant atmosphere there though, I said I wouldn't go again.

I haven't been to Hemswell, but I understand that is held in large aircraft hangers, as well as outside, but I don't know who is allowed to have a stall inside.

I agree the one at Mansfield is dire.

It would be a great idea if they did sometimes hold a boot sale in a multistorey car park, or maybe someone entrepreneurial could rent a huge empty industrial unit for one, I am sure it would be popular :)

there is lots inside at hemswell, ranging from second hand goods, to new items, to antiques. The majority is still outside though

any 1 know if marsh lanes open in mornin?

plz

Unable to connect when I called just now so am presuming not :(

Rosee, if you want to edit your information for Hope Car boot sales, the webpage which has the latest information is http://www.hopevalley.derbyshire.sch.uk/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=189&Itemid=254

and the phone number to call is 07530 146899

Does anyone know if the Paces car boot sale is still on tomorrow? Or know a phone number to call?

Thanks henny, will do