My car's fuel pipes cut

I think you might find they filled up their can and didn't stick around to stop the rest dripping out.

Expect a whole lot more of this happening, it's easier than ripping off the petrol stations.

You cut the pipe, fill your canister and off you go.

You want to know what the next step will be, a tap, I predict they will find some sort of tap, like the water and gas main taps that you can just clip onto a pipe, and fill your canister at will, the car owner being none the wiser.

That design actually exists now for any dimension of piping.

that s strange i was asked yesturday if i could get a car going as i just stopped..no fuel? looking under the car i thought he had hit a speed bump???or the road side as all the pipes was ragged down....the petrol pipe had so bad a kink in it,fuel was being restricted,but this was done out side the mot testing station ???? and the mot testing people did not see any thing ?????

to add on bamford street....and hamerton road police station.....tells you some thing

It would be useful to know which cars are at risk, as if my car was I'd like to try and do something about it...