Where sells cheap ink cartridges for photo printers?

I have a friend who does stuff on ebay. It's not cheap ink but he does 5 sets for £20. I use it in my HP and Epson printers and it works a treat.

search for nandjinkjet hes on MSN all the time and is very very good

TRY INKREDIBLE ON LINE, THEY HAVE A GREAT OFFER ON AT THE MOMENT. ME AND FRIENDS HAVE USED FOR YEARS AND CANNOT FAULT. just google INKREDIBLE INK

£ 1-50 time charlies computer shop market place woodhouse tel 2889999 or computor repaires sheffield.com same place

I have epson 8400 never have any trouble in two years

On-line from Inkcycle. £2.78. OK so far.

I bought "compatible" ink cartridges for my Epson once...never again...just complete rubbish,didn't last 5 mins,i only buy genuine sealed Epson now as they do seem to last for ages.....i buy from Amazon as they usually have the cheapest deals

aladins cave middlewood road

I've just got some from Stinkyink, haven't tried them yet (they only came today) but the service was good!

My dad swears by his refillable cartridges.

I've never really had problems with cheaper inks, but I don't use the printer that much. It would cost over £100 to get all genuine brand cartridges, so cheap one are all it's getting!!

Hi there.

Just stumbled across this forum! I actually work for Stinkyink.com (thank you Becky for your order :) )

I have enjoyed reading through this post of comments, it is interesting to see peoples thoughts and opinions as we know the issues and worries surrounding the third-party market.

Third-party cartridges are fine as long as you find a reliable supplier for them who go through rigorous testing etc. I would always be wary of drill-and-fill merchants, as you are all quite correct pointing out low quality ink can damage the printer. Issues such as the ink has dried up from poor storage, insufficient lubrication within the ink etc etc can all damage the final quality, hence why you have to be careful!

However the savings to be had are well worth the effort of looking around! We even use third-party cartridges in all of our customer-facing documents such as invoices. You can't tell any difference in quality, and the savings are substantial. If you're worried or concerned just ask before you buy!

I'll be monitoring any replies to this if any of you have any questions, it's always nice to get feedback from people and to see what concerns are still out there that we can address!

Hope you all have a nice day and I look forward to any comments :)

Iconuk & Prink are very good I do lot of photos and the quality is very good.