Owls-Do you want United to get up with us?

ah well:| but his posts are a little more reasoned than many on line today:|

Sadly if we were all asked proof of attendance at matches, i have always felt a great number on the football forum, would come up short .

Thats the web for you, and am not relating it to this thread or this forum, but there are a lot of opinionated keyboard warriors out there. ill informed liars,mouth pieces who hide behind A screen.

I have not took offence at owt Melthebell has said today, unlike two others.But in conclusion if your right thats at least 2 Owls on this thread alone who did not attend on Saturday.

Would you please stop with your whining.

This is a forum where people can post what they want within rules.

If I've said something that you can't handle, that you can't take, or can't cope with. Or if you've been beaten in too many arguments, then put me on ignore.

But getting the better of you (aka lording up my teams success) doesn't break forum rules.

So stop blubbering about it - it really does make you look mardy.

Edited by F. Sidebottom

I thought this was a bit of a Wednesday afterglow thread so if Unitedites come on here they can expect a bit of banter but I call it a day when it starts getting a bit personal,who goes to a match and who does not does not make you a better or worse fan may be they are unemployed or something,Im a Wednesdayite and have been all my life I buy a season ticket most years but I don't go to every match sometimes I can not as I have to work and some matches I have been to they should have payed me to sit through the tripe,and yes I do think United will get through the play offs and yes I do hope they go up with us we might need the 6 points we take off them next year.:)

Edited by Shogun

I thought this was a bit of a Wednesday afterglow thread so if Unitedites come on here they can expect a bit of banter but I call it a day when it starts getting a bit personal,who goes to a match and who does not does not make you a better or worse fan may be they are unemployed or something,Im a Wednesdayite and have been all my life I buy a season ticket most years but I don't go to every match sometimes I can not as I have to work and some matches I have been to they should have payed me to sit through the tripe,and yes I do think United will get through the play offs and yes I do hope they go up with us we might need the 6 points we take of them next year.:)

Im glad somebody does because i dont

Im glad somebody does because i dont

You Should have a bit faith in your team if you support them,I come from Jock stock and all my family are big Rangers fans you call them dedicated fans to the death I've been to Ibrox its to intense for me.

I thought this was a bit of a Wednesday afterglow thread so if Unitedites come on here they can expect a bit of banter but I call it a day when it starts getting a bit personal,who goes to a match and who does not does not make you a better or worse fan may be they are unemployed or something,Im a Wednesdayite and have been all my life I buy a season ticket most years but I don't go to every match sometimes I can not as I have to work and some matches I have been to they should have payed me to sit through the tripe,and yes I do think United will get through the play offs and yes I do hope they go up with us we might need the 6 points we take of them next year.:)

Shogun, dont take it all to heart, its only a forum, use the ignore button. I have BUT I BET ITS THE SAME OLD ;)

I am a supporter not a fan, i use the forum for entertainment , its not life and death for me.

I have not renewed yet for next season, i may not even renew, but no doubt will still turn up its in the blood :) but if ever i become a part timer, will be the first to admit it, and the first to change my status from supporter to fan.

But at the momment i hate being called a fan, as on a serious point supporters offer a lot more to their clubs.. not just in cash.. but in man hours.

Different gravy, supporters again of either club have more to offer forums like this, they should be more informed and knowledable of their team, it tactics, rumours and on and off the field activities.

On the topic of banter, we blades deserve some stick, swings and roundabouts... but some take it to far, yes we fight our corners, but in reality does a forum really matter in the scheme of things ? You will remain an Owl.. and no ones going to change my loyalty..no matter how bad we are or who ever is in charge.

Edited by TAT

You Should have a bit faith in your team if you support them,I come from Jock stock and all my family are big Rangers fans you call them dedicated fans to the death I've been to Ibrox its to intense for me.

I have faith unfortunately im a realist, until our star striker was sent away and the team now look totally dejected we would have walked 2nd place however i dont think we will do it, [i hope they prove me wrong though]

Shogun, dont take it all to heart, its only a forum, use the ignore button. I have BUT I BET ITS THE SAME OLD ;)

I am a supporter not a fan, i use the forum for entertainment , its not life and death for me.

I have not renewed yet for next season, i may not even renew, but no doubt will still turn up its in the blood :) but if ever i become a part timer, will be the first to admit it, and the first to change my status from supporter to fan.

But at the momment i hate being called a fan, as on a serious point supporters offer a lot more to their clubs.. not just in cash.. but in man hours.

Different gravy, supporters again of either club have more to offer forums like this, they should be more informed and knowledable of their team, it tactics, rumours and on and off the field activities.

On the topic of banter, we blades deserve some stick, swings and roundabouts... but some take it to far, yes we fight our corners, but in reality does a forum really matter in the scheme of things ? You will remain an Owl.. and no ones going to change my loyalty..no matter how bad we are or who ever is in charge.

So you are saying there is a difference between a fan and a supporter never really thought of it like that I class my self as Wednesdayite Im a Rangers supporter through my family but I have not been to see them for a long time am I any less a fan I can remember my Grandfather buying me a Rangers scarf when I was a kid years ago hes been dead 35 years.

So you are saying there is a difference between a fan and a supporter never really thought of it like that I class my self as Wednesdayite Im a Rangers supporter through my family but I have not been to see them for a long time am I any less a fan I can remember my Grandfather buying me a Rangers scarf when I was a kid years ago hes been dead 35 years.

A big difference, (in my opinion) i am a fan of Venafro a small Italian club, i have only seen them once, cant call my self a supporter, just a fan.

Yet have been a supporter of United for 40 years, most of those years a season ticket holder, yet living down South for 15 of those years, many supporters do the same, of course they do, I know of a London Owl who still does the same, he after decades of heart ache, 1000s of miles in petrol and 1000s of spent wages, should not be held in the same breath as the fans who turned out in a moment of glory hunting on Saturday or the Owls on forums coming on large when they did not even bother.

Edited by TAT

It would be nice for both of us to get there only to have one over Leeds next year that is one match I am going to next year just can not wait, seeing them get beat by Wednesday is worth the price of a season ticket alone.

It would be nice for both of us to get there only to have one over Leeds next year that is one match I am going to next year just can not wait, seeing them get beat by Wednesday is worth the price of a season ticket alone.

lol maybe,but to be honest United have had our time with Leeds United, and really they dont matter any more, Nowt beats the Sheffield derby , for me anyway.

At Christmas time, I suggested a footy forum get togther for a drink, half joking, then said 'no, best not, might end up in fight!".

Well I was thinking of a summer get together, and............no, best not......:hihi::hihi:

lol maybe,but to be honest United have had our time with Leeds United, and really they dont matter any more, Nowt beats the Sheffield derby , for me anyway.

With Warnock there and a few ex-blades in the squad up at Leeds next season though, it'll add a bit of spice if we do go up, and also for the owls when they play them (what more incentive do they need than beating Leeds and Warnock in one match!). I bet Calendar and Look North are wetting themselves about it!

He's already got Webber, Bromby and Brown there, it's only a matter of time before he drags Derry over, and rumour has it he's after Kenny too (if QPR go down) - though whether they'd take a pay cut...