Tucci at Meadowhall

;)

Don't be so dramatic.

How dare you be so flippant. What you advocated is no different from theft, bet you don't run a business of your own.

Edited by mills

Thanks for the replies, I never saw the exchange policy written anywhere but I guess it must of been somewhere, its just I thought 95% of shops do refunds and if they don't I thought it would have been mentioned. Sometimes I buy 2 items then when I get home I decide which 1 i like best and take the other one back when I've had time to decide at home, guess I'll not have to be so daft in future. I'm sure youll agree though £90 is a lot of money to lose

Maybe you could spend it in the other stores in Newcastle or Metro Centre (unless they are closing down too) ?. I know it's a pain but it's an excuse for a day out :)

or flog your £90 voucher on ebay maybe.

unfortunatly they are right. HOWEVER if the jacket is faulty and they dont have another jacket you like, then you CAN have a refund if you pay by credit card in the 1st place

bet you don't run a business of your own.

No.

I simply don't agree with certain shops selling absolute tat at overinflated prices. I love my labels, don't get me wrong, but some places deserve to be taken for a ride and TUCCI is one of them.

No.

I simply don't agree with certain shops selling absolute tat at overinflated prices. I love my labels, don't get me wrong, but some places deserve to be taken for a ride and TUCCI is one of them.

If TUCCI sell tat at overinflated prices don't go there, that's probably why they are closing anyway, but don't try and justify your advocation of what is tantamount to theft by using what you perceive as their shortcomings. Two wrongs don't make a right.

No.

The price and quality of the item is irrellevent - the OP obviously thought it was worth the 'overinflated' price when first purchased (otherwise, why buy it). Customers simply are like mardy children who don't like it when they don't get their own way even when they are being completly unreasonable themselves. Don't buy things in the first place if you don't really want them, and don't assume you have a right to a refund. No shop forces you to buy anything, they may try to persuade you and bulls*** you, but that's their job. Take responsibility for yourselves, and don't slag them off for doing what they are there for- to make money, not buy back what they sold to you earlier that month.

It was just an idea to help the OP out. Like i said, i do think you are over-reacting somewhat.