Miniature giraffes for sale

I sent the link to my mum, with a note saying I was thinking of getting her one for her birthday.

I haven't heard back, I do hope she's wondering how to politely break it to me that she wouldn't want really one because of the responsibility and because she would have no-one to leave it with when she goes on hol etc. Ungrateful, a tad?

lmao at this bit

Weight is 4.5kg unless the giraffe is fat cow then 5.44kg

Did you notice the one on the running machine? Maybe she was concerned she was turning into a fat cow!

*wonders whether she should move this to the pets group?*

Can't believe an one actually fell for this, I think you're all just kiddin :D , that commercials for Netflix I think.

I want one. If I don't get one, i'm going to make tears :(

I don't think it's fair to only get one. It'd get lonely. You need to get them in pairs or more, imo. Do like the OP. Get four!

I'm only hoping that my staffy treats mine nicely. I wouldn't want to end up with mini pocket giraffe steaks :suspect:

My favorite animal would be amazing if true so cute

They have arrived!

Four of them!

In a box!

With holes in it!

I bought one of these a while back,and I can assure you they grow to a full size-we have taken the roof off our outside toilet to fit the blighter inside for the winter.

What the website neglects to mention is these little buggers are notoriously vicious. Don't leave them alone with other pets. We had a cat once.