Instructions for cookworks breadmaker

does anyone know where i can get instructions for a cookworks breadmaker. got one from a car boot sale in excellent condition but dont know how to use it. thanks

We used to have a Cookworks model, before buying our current Morphy Richards version.

My suggested instructions would be:-

(1) Open dustbin.

(2) Insert breadmaking machine.

i have a cookworks breadmaker sure i can dig the booklet out, but my problem is where sells em, because i need to get a new breadhook because other half threw ours away in a lump of crust.

there's a website called something like spares direct that should be able to sort you out with one - or if it's a badged morphy richards machine, look up local service agents on the MR website

don't forget when you're using a bread maker that your yeast needs to be very fresh or your bread won't rise

if you're not making bread every day, buy the sachets of yeast. the bigger packets may seem more economical but they go off

Depends on make and model number, just phone company who made it. Customer care will send you a new instruction book throught the post.

We did this with a morphy richards one, I was surprised that they are only based in rotherham, so just drove over and picked one up.

Hi there, after days of searching the web, I finally FOUND a site with the user manuals for Cookworks Breadmaker models:

manualfox.com/link/cookworks.htm

If anybody is interested in the XBM1138 manual - I purchased this there.

Diane