Where in Sheffield can I buy a real Christmas tree?

Whirlow Hall Farm have some and they are usually lovely although that reflects in the price!

Pretty sure that Ecclesall Sawmill is selling Christmas trees this year.

We got ours from Abbeydale Garden Centre but it looks like we were ripped off as it cost £40 and the needles keep shedding, bah humbug

BnQs the place to be for Xmas trees get ursen down to Queens road.

We have had trees from Morrisons, The Greenhouse (delivered) on Crookes, Valleyside (Crosspool) and Loxley nurseries over the last few years. Been delighted with all of them. Just remember that the trees will need loads of water to stop the needles dropping. Happy hunting!!

Valleyside Garden Centre (just out of crosspool as you head towards the snake pass) do some fab ones and will deliver them too!

morrissons, and i passed lots of farms and garden centres that sell them but i'm new to the area so i'm a bit unsure of what they were called:(

There was a guy on Country file last week where he sells Christmas tree's in pot and then the owner returns them and he looks after them till next year and delivers the same tree to your house....

Dont suppose you remember the name of the company do you?

Dont suppose you remember the name of the company do you?

I saw a post on another thread that said Heeley City Farm are doing this - goes to a good cause too!

Whirlow Hall Farm for xmas trees and its for a good cause!!

We got ours from Abbeydale Garden Centre but it looks like we were ripped off as it cost £40 and the needles keep shedding, bah humbug

I bought one a few years ago, costing £50 from Ferndale ( I believe the sister shop to Abbeydale) and I ended up taking it back! :hihi: and getting a refund! At the end of the day, it looked a wreck, a week before Christmas, despite good care, so, in my opinion, wasn't fit for purpose.

I have one you can have. Its potted from Christmas, its been outside during the bad weather and seems fine. Let me know