How to find out if someone is driving illegally??

as the title states ,is there any way you can find out if someones driving illegally :huh:i.e driving on a provisional license whilst having no one sat beside them. we are sure we know of someone who has,nt passed their test but drives about as if they own the rd:mad: we,v reported it to the police on numerous occassions but nothing ever happens.just wondered if i could check the info im receiving is true b4 wasting anymore of the polices time and my time,cheers

why do you feel the need to grass people up do you feel hard done by in any way i cant understand it have they upset you

WHY

this is nothing to do with what i origanally posted,at the end of the day if they are driving illegally someone needs to tell the relevant authorities.bet you would have different views if it was yor child/car ect that was hit,injured/damaged by someone that is,nt legal to drive.:rant:

maybe the driver is a pain in the rear, dont know of any way you can find out really if they have passed their test,what about a pm to the police on here? maybe they can check the car reg or something..

why do you feel the need to grass people up do you feel hard done by in any way i cant understand it have they upset you

WHY

Because they're driving illegally? Because they're a risk to all road users? I'm sure if they crashed and killed someone in your family you'd be furious if they were on the road without a license.

there must be a reason why you don't just choose someone at random and decide there going to be at the brunt of your attention

Watching the local news the other day and they reckon not far from 30 percent of Sheffields drivers are without insurance. Bradford topped the charts though with nearly 60 percent, no surprise there then.

other than having to pay for lessons,then car insurance,mots,road tax and everything else involved in driving LEGALLY driving,:rolleyes:i think i and every other legal motorist on here has good reason to have a problem with any1 thats illegal to drive and then pursues to drive around like the rds their own:mad:,especially when they are driving with children in their vehicle,and drive everyday to a school where theres numerous amounts of childen about :oand then brag to people about the fact that they are illegal to drive,call me naive but this is just something that grates on me.;)

have you tried notifying the DVLA? they seem to have become more pro-active of late

so how's the car being taxed btw?

Driving illegaly is no different to any other criminal offence........it is against the law! It is a crime and should be reported just as any other crime should be.

Illegal drivers are stealing just like any other thief is.

Legal drivers are paying for illegal drivers every time they re-new their insurance!

As for those that drive around without insurance being caught and given the option of either paying for insurance or having their cars crushed..........why crush the cars?? Why not auction them off and donate the proceeds to the Motor Insurers Bureaux??

All legal drivers contribute to this organisation through their insurance. It is there to pay damages to people that have suffered injury and loss etc through the actions of un-insured drivers.

If I had my way then every single un-insured driver would automatically have their car impounded and sold off at auction.........they wouldn't be given 24 hours or whatever to come up with insurance!!

Anybody that can't afford to meet the legal requirements necessary to run a car, should catch the bus or walk.......end of......no arguments!