Enterprise car hire - How much deposit do they take?

hi

i used enterprise for the same reason as yourself after writing my car off in the snow. the deposit was £100 and the car i got was the lowest price bracket, it was a little hyundai but can't remember what type.

make sure they give you your deposit back at the end of the rental, i actually had to go in last week and get it put back on my card after waiting since december for it!

We took our hire car back to Enterprise on Queens Road last week after having it for six weeks! Our car was written off in an accident and have to say we were more than happy with them, for us it was a £50 deposit if you are using a debit card and £1 on a credit card.

You are usually given a like for like car, our car that was written off was a Fiesta so we got use of the Hyundai i10.

i had one a few weeks ago from the meadowhall branch and it was £50 on a credit card,

Just to up date people on this topic. Used Enterprise as part of my insurance company after having a knock last week. It was £1 (one pound) deposit, paid back when taking the car back. The car I had was a brand new vauxhall corsa 1.2. My god, was I glad to get my car back! I was pooping myself driving around in the corsa, frightened something was going to happen to it!

The guys and gals at Enterprise (Rutland Road branch) were fantastic, mention to Amy, Nicky and Matt in particular. All the staff were happy, jolly people, very pleasant. Thankyou for making a particular unpleasant situation a bit better. Thank you very much