Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 12/13 Season.

Hi Josh, that sounds very promising, drop me an email with your contact info to beightonalbion@gmail.com if you could please and I shall let you know when things start back up again!

..."facilities" - if that is your real name ;) - we are always up for looking into new tournaments and getting game time and experience for our players, could you drop me an email with the info to the same address - beightonalbion@gmail.com

thanks to those that got in contact and hopefully see some of you on Tuesday, just wanted to say that we have Goodwin's full sized pitch booked for 2 hour slots Saturdays throughout July. Where we usually just divide all the clubs players up and play 11 a side to get everyones legs moving again.

Just wanted to mention it as a few people mentioned being interested but not being available Tuesday or until later into the year.

cheers.

Hi all,

Bit of a while until we start pre-season training in June, but thought best to ask before the AFC Dynamo marketing machine swallows up all the decent players around South Yorkshire.

We've recently won Division 2 of the SDFPL and will be in the top flight for our first time next season. We've got a couple of lads who are unavailable for next year, and need a bit more depth in a couple of other spots - so am looking for 3 or 4 quality new players to help us put a good showing out next year.

Happy to take a look at players of all positions, we ideally need at least one more defender, mid and striker. If you're interested, send me a reply or a PM and i'll get back to you.

Thanks, Steve, FC Sporting.

Thanks Nat and Ricky will get in touch. Is Ricky ex EPL Leigh?

Hi I have moved up from Ipswich have been playing at a high level on Sundays but as I have moved up here will have to knock it on the head have you got training this Tuesday or any day this week?.. As I need to get myself into competitive football!.

Hi,

I'm looking for an 11 a side football team for next season. im 26 and play at centre half, right back, left back or centre mid.

Have played to a reasonable standard but mainly been playing 5 a side for the last few years.

Please can you let me know if there are any teams looking for players and/or running trials or friendlies? Preferably around the Greystones/Ecclesall rd/crookes area of the city but not essential.

Thanks

sent you a pm mate, so get in touch if your interested.

thanks to everyone who has been down to training and been in contact. Still interested in hearing from anyone that plays in goal.

Training on Tuesdays 7pm at Collegiate Crescent Astro so if anyone is looking to get back into Football this is ideal as despite being training its competitive and a mixture of players from all the clubs teams so is a good way to get your fitness and touch back.

Cheers

Hi I have moved up from Ipswich have been playing at a high level on Sundays but as I have moved up here will have to knock it on the head have you got training this Tuesday or any day this week?.. As I need to get myself into competitive football!.

Where do you play? We have training on Wednesdays (pre-season will start in June now).

Can play anywhere but I'd say my best positions would be across the back line somewhere or defensive mid. Oh right well I'm living in handsworth atm so is training near there?..