Cheap van hire sheffield / doncaster

Hi,

i need to rent a van cheaply for one day does anyone know of a good place to contact, could be sheffield or doncaster.

Thanks

Chris

Sometime cheaper to hire a man and van, if so visit our website for our prices,cheers Dave

Sometime cheaper to hire a man and van, if so visit our website for our prices,cheers Dave

With all due respect, your prices are £120 for four hours. I have hired many a van for a full day and even accounting for the diesel I have paid significantly less.

Like i said sometimes it cheaper hire a man and van,you'll get cheaper man and vans on the forum,but whether there fully insured and have the relevent insurance thats a different matter,have a good move,cheers Dave

Like i said sometimes it cheaper hire a man and van,you'll get cheaper man and vans on the forum,but whether there fully insured and have the relevent insurance thats a different matter,have a good move,cheers Dave

Nowhere in the opening post does the person say she needs a "man". I'm sure if she wants a van only, all the usual places have full insurance too.

Just saying.