Primark Jobs Meadowhall

Has anybody had an interview for the new Primark at Meadowhall ive just

had mine today i had a group interview then a 1 0n 1. I thought it went well

then they said they would let me know within a couple of weeks is that a singh i havent got the job as somebody told me they tell you there and then

if you have been successful.

I had my interview fro primark on saturday, I also gto through to the 1:! stage. i Thought my interview went well. They said they were interviewing for a few days and will get back to us in ten working days, I dont think it means you didnt get the job. They are looking for 505 staff so chances are high

Hi

Did anybody heard anything from Primark after the interview. They said they will reply in 10 days. Did anybody got any letter??

Thanks

great, congrats! That means I should get something as well soon.

Thanks

Hello, I would like to apply to work at primarka t meadowhall but I don't what should I do if there is a number or something. Thanks to answer.

My daughter sent her CV in about 4 weeks ago, and has heard nothing. Picked a job sheet up from Meadowhall and they still want staff, but she has heard nothing. Perhaps she is too old at 25!!!

has she chased it up? they will have had hundreds of CVs to go through, also sometimes they only accept application forms.

I applied ages ago, got an e-mail from the HR person at about 10pm one night a few weeks ago asking me to interview the follwoing Saturday morning (this is 2 nights before). I e-mailed back saying I couldn't make it, could i re-arrange. No reply. I e-mailed again, no reply.

Great recruitment process eh?

has she chased it up? they will have had hundreds of CVs to go through, also sometimes they only accept application forms.

When she called in for an application form they didn't have any and told her just to send her CV in, which she did.

She has now sent another one in with a named person to send it to.

Same thing happened to me i emailed primark then got a email at 10pm asking if i wanted to go to a interview next day in the morning so i phoned them to say i could not make it not only that im new to the area so needed to find out address of where the store is , they did say they would get back to me via email and so far i have heared nothing that was in june .

Same thing happened to me i emailed primark then got a email at 10pm asking if i wanted to go to a interview next day in the morning so i phoned them to say i could not make it not only that im new to the area so needed to find out address of where the store is , they did say they would get back to me via email and so far i have heared nothing that was in june .

Nice, isn't it? I mean, who the hell e-mails people at 10pm anyway and one or two days notice? Not exactly much is it- at leats we contacted them to try an re-arrange interview- in fact in my case, twice AND for the Xmas Temp positions advertised on the Meadowhall job sheet- I don't think I would bother working for them even if I did get an interview and job if that's how they treat people!