Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Dead Mans Shoes by Shane Meadows. Very good, 8.5 / 10. A very British revenge movie, which I hadn't thought would be a workable concept. Great portrayal of small time criminals who think they are something.

Dead Mans Shoes by Shane Meadows. Very good, 8.5 / 10. A very British revenge movie, which I hadn't thought would be a workable concept. Great portrayal of small time criminals who think they are something.

Think it was filmed in Matlock,good film.

Great film. I am slightly swayed by the fact Paddy Considines in it though :love:

Silence 4/10 - and that 4 is mostly for the scenery. A depressing, slow, slog of a film. And the subject matter really isn't to my taste, I don't need reminding that for thousands of years humanity has been so, so stupid.

This is one of the worst films I've ever seen, I think I gave it 2 or maybe 1. To criticise the plot is to acknowledge that there was one, so I won't. But the 1st person view is nauseating and the entire thing was 1:30hrs I wish I could have got back. I really should have walked out.

I suggest you read some film critic reviews before seeing the latest film releases.

At least then you will have some idea of the subject matter.

This is one of the worst films I've ever seen, I think I gave it 2 or maybe 1. To criticise the plot is to acknowledge that there was one, so I won't. But the 1st person view is nauseating and the entire thing was 1:30hrs I wish I could have got back. I really should have walked out.

It's really not a great film but I just found myself laughing that someone made a film that is just like watching a FPS game. The shaky camera was bad enough on the small screen so I dread to think what it was like. One of those "so bad it's good" movies for me.

'Sherlock Holmes' - Robert Downey Jnr.

7.5/10

I suggest you read some film critic reviews before seeing the latest film releases.

At least then you will have some idea of the subject matter.

Well aren't you a clever one.

My other half wanted to see it, if you must know, and she thought it was better than I did. I don't think she's quite as offended by our horrible history and the stupidity of religion and people.

A fantastic film, one of my all time favourites.

Flame and Citron 2008 9/10

Amazing Danish war drama based on true events about resistance movement in Copenhagen.

If you like war based drama with touch of noir with action I highly recommend this one.

Mads Mikklesen and Thure Lindhart are amazing, you can almost feel struggle and paranoia that surrounds them.

If you watch the end the last few minutes is linked to the original.

The links to Cloverfield are so incredibly weak it isnt worth considering it related, it looks like they have added a few little bits at the end in order to justify the use of the name Cloverfield.

Jamie Marks is Dead - 9.5/10

Loved this film. Its a ghost story but also a really sad coming-of-age type story too.

Bleak and dark, but really thought provoking.

I, Daniel Blake, had high hopes for this considering the hype but ultimately it played out like contrived left wing propaganda, as one person said "It’s a film which talks exclusively to the people who are already on side with everything it has to say".....4/10.