Looking for a new website host that's mobile friendly and feedacks

My sister has a website looking dated not mobile friendly she's asked her host is she can make it mobile friendly told yes for £135 extra on top of the yearly hosting fee

However the host does not support customers feedbacks page she currently has on her old site.

Does anyone have any suggestions to what she should do please?

Doesn't the website have to be designed so that it is mobile friendly?

Go into 1&1 internet make you own website they have all the tools and then you can set it live works really good I did mine that way and not had any problems it's free until you go live then I think it's about £10 per month but extremely good

Go into 1&1 internet make you own website they have all the tools and then you can set it live works really good I did mine that way and not had any problems it's free until you go live then I think it's about £10 per month but extremely good

I'm wanting to do similar website, can you share your website Steve? just want to check functionality :):)

Hi Guys,

I may be able to help with your website issue.

Drop me a message and we can discuss.

Thanks,

wix.com is very good too. It has some very simple editing tools to make both a web and mobile friendly site...take a look at http://www.picsima.com which cost $100 to create.