Saab key fob help!

try this guy he's moble and makes and programs keys for most cars. Charged me £90 last time i used him. I think hes called craig but im not sure . His number is 07811020796

My old Vectra fob stopped working, you had to re-sync it to the car which involved holding the button down while turning the key or something. Speak to Phil, if anyone knows it will be him.

I'll vouch for Phil, I've used him for years and I once bought a new fob off ebay for about a (£10) and he reprogrammed it for me

ebay for a blank key then anywhere to programme it, thats if you can i have a mitsubishi and only mitsubishi can do it and again they want way way to much money for basically a key which if i could get blank costs less than 5 quid

ebay for a blank key then anywhere to programme it, thats if you can i have a mitsubishi and only mitsubishi can do it and again they want way way to much money for basically a key which if i could get blank costs less than 5 quid

Great post!

:hihi:

Isn't it just the battery?

try sentinel locksmiths in barnsley ,just a small shop but seems to be able to get codes for most vehicle types

01226288088 is tel no

What does the colour of my car have to do with a remote fob? No it's not Burgundy.

beacause i sold a saab that colour and found the spare fob

I've been down this route before when the button on my Saab key fob broke. Locksmiths etc can't do Saab key fobs, you can only get them from Saab dealers. They have the kit to plug into your engine management system to set you new key up. I agree with the earlier post that by far the most friendly and cheapest place to go is Paul Smith down Attercliffe

beacause i sold a saab that colour and found the spare fob

Oh ok :) maybe it can be programmed to mine lol