Where can I buy a adult hula-hoop in sheffield?

hi, I'm looking for a nice and cheap hula-hoop, to loose weight.

not the light and small ones for children.

where can I buy it in sheffield?

I have looked around city centre, but can't find any.

thanks

most of the hoopers make their own. b&q, blue water pipe. a connector and some tape.

pop into see the hoopers at the local juggling club, it mets every Monday, St. Andrews Church, Upper Hanover St, Sheffield S3 7RQ and have a chat

Hello :)

I am currently running hula hoop classes in sheffield and I manufacture dance and fitness hoops which are designed for use by adults. I also attend the local juggling club (Flying Teapots - Sheffield University Juggling Society) mentioned above however unfortunately with all the jugglers there is usually not much space for hula hooping! :(

I'm sure they do adult hoops in Decathlon.

Hi I bought mine from http://www.physicalcompany.co.uk

They are weighted so are easier to use and because they are heavier they improve your fitness and are great for toning.

hope this helps.

I got one big enough for adult at asda for a couple of quid. I know this is an old thread but I maybe able to help someone hehe

I make and sell adult hula hoops, I'm also teaching hula hooping in Walkley, Broomhall and Heeley over the summer - let me know if you want more details.