Pedestrian killed in collision with police car

The majority of your posts suggest that you have serious grudge against the police though. The Judge was specially selected - no he was not. Nor have you been able to support that rather silly observation.

The case heard in Bradford - because you believe the composition of any jury would include those who do not take alcohol and therefore for some reason would be biased against a person who had been drinking.

Such absurd comments give the very clear impression that you don't like the police or have the comments been misinterpreted?

If he had not been prosecuted the decision would be criticised by you, but he was and a jury, whether you like it or not, having heard the evidence, which you have not, decided he was not guilty.

Reflexes are quite sufficient at an appropriate speed. If you can't see that all is well, then slow down. A simples rule!

So the police should drive slowly all the time in case an idiot runs in front of them.

I'm guessing you don't drive if you think it's always possible to stop when the unexpected happens.

Of course if its an emergancy then you need to drive faster and so you would put on your blues and twos.

Police policy is not to use them if they will cause nuisance to local people; it's left to the individual to decide whether or not to put them on.

Obviously it wanst an ergency

Why do you say that it obviously wasn't an emergency? Do you actually know what the call was for?

Police policy is not to use them if they will cause nuisance to local people; it's left to the individual to decide whether or not to put them on.

Why do you say that it obviously wasn't an emergency? Do you actually know what the call was for?

:hihi:

Like im going to take you seriously.

Your biased towards your mate the copper:hihi:

Stupid question but ill answer it.

If your going at 15 to 20mph and somone jumps in front of you, youll probably not kill them. Youll have time to stop and even if you dont stop in time youll not cause the massive damage that driving like a moron will do and infact did.

So what you've done there is repeat that you'll have time to stop without explaining how. If someone leaps in front of your car there will be no time to react.

Admittedly at lower speed any injuries would be reduced, but it was a police car speeding in the course of the officers duties, nothing wrong or unusual about that.

Of course if its an emergancy then you need to drive faster and so you would put on your blues and twos.

If required.

Obviously it wanst an ergency

According to you.

and so obviously to copper was speeding and so obviously someone dies as a result.

Its obvious.

What's obvious is that you're not interested in the evidence or what actually happened.

I don't have a grudge against the Police. Nor do I have a grudge against the legal system. I would like it to be fair and balanced though, and it is not always so.

There is no evidence to suggest that it hasn't been this time.

:hihi:

Like im going to take you seriously.

Your biased towards your mate the copper:hihi:

Feel free to check up on official police policy yourself, I don't expect you to just take my word for it.

Now, again; what makes you think that it "obviously wasn't an emergency?" Have you read the court transcripts that detail what the call actually was?

Feel free to check up on official police policy yourself, I don't expect you to just take my word for it.

Now, again; what makes you think that it "obviously wasn't an emergency?" Have you read the court transcripts that detail what the call actually was?

What makes you think it werent?

By the by, i have personally known police to maipulate evidence, lie in statements, coerse witnesses and victims all in the name of protecting their own.

Its called corruption and its rife.

This masn died at the hands of the law and the law walks free once again.

We are on a slippery slope.

So what you've done there is repeat that you'll have time to stop without explaining how. If someone leaps in front of your car there will be no time to react.

Admittedly at lower speed any injuries would be reduced,

Worth it then dont you agree?

Slowing down i mean.

but it was a police car speeding

Theres the difference

in the course of the officers duties

What was the emergency exactly?

nothing wrong or unusual about that.

Some one died.

Id say thats wrong and unusual

According to you.

Scuse me?

What's obvious is that you're not interested in the evidence or what actually happened.

Your mixing me up with heading north on that one.

By the way can we not do that disecting peoples posts thing please.

Im no good at it and i usually make a mistake and quote the wrong thing lol

What makes you think it werent?

That's not an answer. Do you know what the call was and who made it?

That's not an answer. Do you know what the call was and who made it?

I know it wasnt a serious emergency other wise hed have had his bs and 2s on and so wouldnt have ended up in court.

How is you police man friend now he has the death of a young man on his concience?

Or is he over his trauma and back to work as normal?