Morrisons passport photo booth (dont use it)

I took my son to Max Spielman and they were retured as they were too shiney! Luckily they did me new ones free of charge that were fine, for my daughter I went to klick and they were fine.

I had some done last year for a new passport in a booth in co op in town, when I took them to the counter for check and send service the lady said they were no good as I had my fringe down and would have to have them re-taken with my fringe pinned back. But if you always have a fringe and always wear it like that then that's a more true picture of you isn't it?

I did mine at Morrisons and it was fine, no background colour and got my passport back within 3 working days.

I did mine at Morrisons and it was fine, no background colour and got my passport back within 3 working days.

So they must have different booths in different stores then. Mine are definatley a bluey colour in the background.

So they must have different booths in different stores then. Mine are definatley a bluey colour in the background.

Mine was Morrisons on Chesterfield Rd.

You do know the curtains in the background have to be removed don't you?

the bluey tinge might indicate a problem with chemicals in the machine (assuming it's not one of those new fangled digital ones). needs reporting to the company that operates the machine really as if the chem is wrong it's easily corrected.

Mine was Morrisons on Chesterfield Rd.

You do know the curtains in the background have to be removed don't you?

I agree, the curtain pulls back so you can have a white background.