Ear Piercing in or around Crystal Peaks?

my daughter had hers pierced at claires and i did think it was a bit expensive. she also had 1 done higher than the other!

My daughter had hers done at claires it did cost £22.50 but they did an excellent job. Don't be tempted to go to some cheap place not that they are all bad am sure some are excellent but after the experience I had with my other daughter you could get a nasty surprise. Her earrings were worse than one a bit higher than the other the guy actually pierced one at the very edge of her ear in the totally wrong place then had the cheek to say she moved when he did them both at the same time.

My 8 year old grandson told me he was going to have his ears pierced and knowing how he hates any sort of pain, I told him if he had his done then so would I. Lo and behold he went and did it and now he's pestering me to have mine done.I wouldn't mind but I'm 62 and would feel a right prat.Shall I go through with it or just kill myself ?

Upload a piccy when you have them done :hihi:

just go to dragon tattoos on intake

claires in peaks and i think the hairdressers in the market do it :(:)

The Inkmaster, Sheffield Road, Killamarsh (main road through Killamarsh) do piercings and are excellent - ask for Tracy.

I think they do it in the Sainsburys car park every other thursday

H Samuel are good aswell not too over priced, i had mine done a few years ago for the 5th time lol, never had any probs always healed really quick.

My daughter had hers pierced in the Castle Market 5 months ago for £4.50 including studs. Really clean shop, good staff and alot cheaper than other places that are trying to rip off customers!!!

Thanks for the more sensible replies peeps! I'm booked into Funky Divas on Saturday to have them done.

Leanne

Thanks for the more sensible replies peeps! I'm booked into Funky Divas on Saturday to have them done.

Leanne

can you tell me how much are they charging?