Where sells cheap ink cartridges for photo printers?

Refills are often/usually OK. Ask Cartridge World?

with ink cartridges, you get what you pay for. Don't expect quality prints from cheap ink. One of my printers has 8 ink cartidges, £50 or so each. I flirted with cheap only once!

I use Ink Express on London Road. Just above the Cremone and Mind shop next door to a cafe. Opens about 10am but gives you a full refill to the brim.

I use Cartridge World for laser cartridges

Heard good things about their inkjet refills but ended up wasting money, the colours were way off

I'm trying out Staples branded ones in my "best" printrr but not had any good photos to print recently to try them out, though to be honest, I'm not hopeful.

every single time i use a cheap replacement ink it buggers my printer up, its a false economy, the cheap inks either clog your heads up or run out in a quarter of the time the origionals do. I'll never buy cheap ones again, think im going to get a kodak printer they have the cheapest origional ink out there

ive never had any trouble at all with cheap cartridges.

alladins cave do good cheap ones.

if you let me know the make and model ive got a price list here , will tell you how much they are

but to really save money look for refillable cartridges off e-bay for your printer.

a 4 set for my epsom cost £9 plus £5 for the ink bottles , best money ive ever spent , and takes about 2 mins to re-fill all the bottles

Choice stationary online. Usually get a mix of 10 the three colours and black for less than £20 for our Epson

every single time i use a cheap replacement ink it buggers my printer up, its a false economy, the cheap inks either clog your heads up or run out in a quarter of the time the origionals do. I'll never buy cheap ones again, think im going to get a kodak printer they have the cheapest origional ink out there

Got to agree, genuine Epson every time.

Sick of buying a new printer everytime a non genuine cartridge buggers the damn thing up.

Depends on your printer if it`s a epson then ebay is the best place look for a good ink seller with a good rep, i have used one on there for years rwtoners and buy inks for my epson r285 and my daughters sx115 and there spot on.

yes there are some crap inks about but having used epson printers since they started making inkjets and i have always used non genuine inks and have never had any issues with them, but then again having worked with computers since zx81 i know what to look our for an which brands to dodge, but general speaking i buy from ebay as it works out cheaper than what i pay at trade prices from my hardware supplier.

Have stopped using cheap for my HP. Now just google the part numbers and hit the "shopping" key. Having said that popped into my local Ryman shop and they were doing a special so stocked up from there.