Bonfires and firework displays in Sheffield - Megathread

For anyone looking in the Frecheville / Hackenthorpe / Charnock / Birley areas, this bonfire is on Fox Lane, S12. First 44 bus passes and it's not too far from White Lane Tram stop ( 10 mins) or Birly Lane (10 mins across the field), also about 10 mins wlk up from Birley Moor Road.

this sounds ideal but not sure where it is ? is it round here see link ?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Fox+Lane,+S12.&sll=53.362333,-1.476803&sspn=0.021307,0.054502&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Fox+Ln,+Sheffield,+South+Yorkshire+S12,+United+Kingdom&ll=53.345679,-1.409651&spn=0.000706,0.002725&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=53.345765,-1.409088&panoid=WbfF9W4Wg2YArpVISEgj8Q&cbp=12,183.16,,0,15.18

also any idea of times it starts fire fire works ect more info pls pls

Is the Barrel at Chap got anything on... or the Travellers in just before junction 36?

Anyone know anything around S10 area? Crookes

hi does any1 knw any places havin a bonfire n firework display fri 5th i live in s5 and was wantin summat nt 2 far

They not have on in the Firth Park anymore with the fair?

Are you having a bonfire and fireworks display at the Hollinsend Cricket club this year?

Edited by jodie podey
just noticed this was an old discussion

Apart from after dark, is there anywhere else in south yorkshire I can take the kids to see a bonfire and some fireworks this friday?

Although After Dark is very good (hold a amazing firework display) my kids dont like being squashed and I dont like to pay £24 for the privilege of being squashed. We'd like to see some fireworks.

Anywhere you can please recommend? Doesnt have to be in sheffield. willing to travel to rotherham, barnsley, doncaster or chesterfield way providing its highly recommended

thanks

Dronfield has the great frie of dronfield think it is about £6 each and is good if not Stand Road chesterfield is always a good display and free

Apart from after dark, is there anywhere else in south yorkshire I can take the kids to see a bonfire and some fireworks this friday?

Although After Dark is very good (hold a amazing firework display) my kids dont like being squashed and I dont like to pay £24 for the privilege of being squashed. We'd like to see some fireworks.

Anywhere you can please recommend? Doesnt have to be in sheffield. willing to travel to rotherham, barnsley, doncaster or chesterfield way providing its highly recommended

thanks

Go up to Wincobank and watch the After Dark fireworks

Price - £0

hi me and my mates are wanting to go to a bonfire and fireworks display a pub or something does any one know of any around s12 area??

This is just to let everybody know that there is a community bonfire planned on Bonfire Night on Manor Fields off City Road behind the new Premier store. It starts at 5pm with cheap food, refreshments and a sweet stall from 5.30pm. There will be a superb firework display around 8pm and it's all free! Everybody is welcome but please dont bring sparklers. Glow sticks will be handed out to the children. The event is supported by all local agencies and community groups so come along - you wont be disappointed

Anyone know aything happening in the S11 Area?

or what's the best place to go see fireworks in sheff? good pub maybe?