Looking for funding for my life goals.

I hope and will pray for the best possible outcome for you.

It seems like you and your family have been let down by so many 'professionals', at your GP surgery and at hospital.

If you feel you want to, then contact the local law society and ask them for a list of solicitors who deal with such cases who will provide a free initial consultation and will work on a no win no fee basis.

If you decide

this is not the route for you, then you have other options for recourse, at a surgery and hospital level, but perhaps even beyond that. I also wonder if requesting a meeting with your local MP might be worthwhile.

My thinking is that at least if people are brought to account on record in some way, then they might tighten up on their protocols and there will hopefully be less chance of someone else going through such a terrible ordeal as you and your loved ones have.

You are very brave and strong which is going to help you enormously.

Thanks Lex, I've contacted two no win no fee companies so far and waiting for a response from them.

---------- Post added 11-01-2017 at 16:57 ----------

I tweeted this for you

https://twitter.com/JonSenior1/status/819220675172900864

I will PM you also.

Thank you Sharpend!

I don't use Twitter so that's just pure awesome <3

---------- Post added 11-01-2017 at 16:57 ----------

Hi Graham, I am really sorry for your news and I hope you meet your goals to get married and look after your family. I will be making a donation to help you on your way.

I hope you don't mind me adding this but I actually see things like this quite often in my line of work and situations like this just underline the need for families to consider life and or critical illness insurance.

Anyway again I wish you luck with your collection.

Thank you Danny, Appreciated <3