Two brothers guilty of taxi driver murder

I think everyone found it shocking, tab1, there was a long thread about at the time on here, I think? We used to say the sins of the fathers are visited upon the children but in this sad case, it was vice versa :(

Absolute agreement there rubydazzler, there can never be justification for the lifestyle the sons were into but Younis himself was no gangster and for thirty plus years I had known him and judging by his character, he was indeed the innocent victim. For those advocating some sort of punnishment for the parents of all criminals then there maybe many on here due a good seeing to, and they probably won't even be aware of it.

The verdict came in today (9th April). The formal sentencing of the Cohens will be tomorrow.

err, have you been asleep for a day ?. look at date on your post .

however it has just been on bbc that formal sentancing is today , so what was the star on about yesterday ?.

We must put a stop to these so called gangsters.

I don't quite follow your post? :confused: But firing a gun at a house, is rather different from shooting someone at point blank range and killing them? Thankfully, all this type of lifestyle is a closed book to me, but I agree with your final two sentences.

You mean like what happened to the brother of the Cohens on 1st Jan 03 outside his own home. pity the judge in that case didn't advocate life means life. People really should know what they are talking about and not what some paper has written to sell copies.

You mean like what happened to the brother of the Cohens on 1st Jan 03 outside his own home. pity the judge in that case didn't advocate life means life. People really should know what they are talking about and not what some paper has written to sell copies.

So are you advocating the use of firemans in the pursuit of 'justice'?

Perhaps the Cohens should have allowed the police to investigate their complaint and not take the law into their own hands, with such disastrous consequences for themselves and the victim.

no not at all boyfriday, what i'm trying to get across is that if you take a life, no matter whose then it should be life meaning life for all. I was also replying to the coments made by rubydazzler.

no not at all boyfriday, what i'm trying to get across is that if you take a life, no matter whose then it should be life meaning life for all. I was also replying to the coments made by rubydazzler.

Sorry, I'm a little confused, was a Cohen brother shot dead on the 1st Jan 03? Is that incident related to the murder of Younis Khan?

if you want to know about that murder you will have to google for it. Don't know if they are conected. What i am saying, and for the last time, is that you cannot give life meaning life to one and not others, when they have all taken a life, don't care how or why or by whom. The law should be the same for all.

if you want to know about that murder you will have to google for it. Don't know if they are conected. What i am saying, and for the last time, is that you cannot give life meaning life to one and not others, when they have all taken a life, don't care how or why or by whom. The law should be the same for all.

...well it usually depends on the circumstances, there are not many prisoners who have whole life tariffs applied to their sentences.

In this latest case I don't think these brothers have yet been sentenced, so although they are likely to receive 'life' sentences, the minimum term has yet to be announced.

Incidentally, your original post wasn't very clear, that's probably why you feel like you're repeating yourself.

LIFE should mean LIFE!

The Cohens should remain in prison until their victim remains dead!

Sorry, I'm a little confused, was a Cohen brother shot dead on the 1st Jan 03? Is that incident related to the murder of Younis Khan?

Lester Divers was the Cohens half brother, who was shot outside his house in Walkley a few years ago.

I don't think it had anything to do with the recent murder.

Lester Divers was the Cohens half brother, who was shot outside his house in Walkley a few years ago.

I don't think it had anything to do with the recent murder.

mick ullah killed lester