2018/2019 Recommended Tradesmen Megathread No Advertising/Jobs/Quotes

Can anyone recommend a window cleaner for Carterknowle area?...Thanks.

Hi - first post on here and another recommendation for Jeff the Joiner.

He has done an amazing job for us. Tidy, professional and a great guy.

hi Racheal and Tim

Thank you for the work kind regards Jeff

Our window cleaner hasn't been round in months.

Any window cleaners operate around Walkley Bank Road please?

I would like to recommend Andy from Rudplast if anyone needs any rendering/plastering work doing.

He did a rendering job for me yesterday and I'm delighted with it.

Very reasonable and professional too.

He also cleans up at the end which is very rare these days!

So I'm buying a house in the Beighton area, and the kitchen/living room is open plan, which I'm not a massive fan of. There's obviously a 'border' of wall around where a wall used to be, with bricks put in as a kind of arch thing. How much would it be to take out the bricks and build a stud wall? Any recommendations for the work?

Thanks in advance!

Looking for a all round builder for on going work.

with some skills in (joinery, plastering, elect, plumb ext)

My washer needs looking at but Im not sure who to call. I live in S60 and want a reliable and honest repairman to come and give it the once over and tell me Can anyone recommend someone to me please?

Thanks in advance

:)

Hi, I need my kitchen refurbishing including new units, floor tiling, shelving, lighting, decoration etc and similarly my small bathroom renovated including new shower and bath, ventilation fan, floor tiling and decoration. Can anyone recommend someone good for the work please. Needs to be quality work with references for past jobs. I live in Hope Valley. (Also requiring loft work and building of small extensions to property - pls see post under lofts). Work to start ASAP. Thank you.

I just want to say how pleased I am about the work carried out by Whitecliffes Builders, with Eric on command! What an excellent work. Efficient and professional. Thank you!

Ive had an offer accepted on a tiny terrace in Taplin Rd, I dont want to pay

300 for a survey, Ive had two done in the past, they basically tick boxes on a template, its was shocking value for the money I paid, they dont really check the wiring also... I want to seek the services of a half decent builder in or around S6, to have a look, because in these old houses, it is the things like wiring, roof, pointing, are more important, willing to pay 100 pounds.

Thx chaps...any builder recommendations much appreciated,

Hi All,

I am new to the area and forum and thought I would place my first post as I need a new bathroom complete refurbishment and some electrical works and carpentry and possibly new Gas Central Heating.

Can anyone recommended quality tradesmen for these jobs that do an excellent job at a sensible price (have had some really silly quotes which are obviously a rip off!).

Any help much appreciated.

Tony :)

Hi don't know if this is the right place but I'm looking for a good builder who is reasonably priced to do my extension. It is 4.7mt x 3.7mt with an off shot of 2.5 mt x 2.5 mt. I am just wanting the shell, roof and plastering doing. Can anyone recommend a good reasonably priced builder who will carry this work out for me. Thanks!

---------- Post added 11-08-2017 at 08:14 ----------

Hi I'm looking for a good builder who is reasonably priced to do my extension. It is 4.7mt x 3.7mt with an off shot of 2.5 mt x 2.5 mt. I am just wanting the shell, roof and plastering doing. Can anyone recommend a good reasonably priced builder who will carry this work out for me. Thanks!