2018/2019 Recommended Tradesmen Megathread No Advertising/Jobs/Quotes

Does anyone have a recommendation for a painter/decorator who's likely to be able to fit us in this month? Before anyone says it, I know the best people get booked up months in advance, but we don't have months to wait. It isn't anything complicated - just freshening up some walls before the house is put on the market, but we don't have time to do it ourselves.

Hi all

I've recently moved into a new home near Firth Park and the garden has become quite overgrown - weeds everywhere, ivy growing rapidly up the outside walls etc. I've had a lot of work done on the house so far and neglected the garden a bit so I want to get a good gardener in who can help clear it out and get it to a manageable state for me.

Does anyone know any good gardeners who might be willing to quote for the work?

Many thanks

Paris

Handyman/Builder/ Roofer wanted S12 Intake. I have some vertical tiles that have fallen off and some have dropped down a row. The battening also needs to be replaced. I have the tiles to replace them. Could anyone recommend a reliable and affordable person to fix this? https://www.facebook.com/groups/787362171280784/permalink/1736955256321466/?sale_post_id=1736955256321466

Edited by Macflame

Can anyone recommend a handyman in the S8 area for a range of small-ish jobs, including fixing a gate, repointing an outside wall, putting up a washing line and an internal blind.

I'm also looking for someone with a van who could take about 25 bags of rubble to the tip, to save multiple journies in a car.

Please get in touch if you know anyone who would be interested in either of these.

I am looking for someone who will source and fit 7 internal doors for me. Any recommendations please?

---------- Post added 18-06-2017 at 09:16 ----------

No offers? This is a serious enquiry.

I need someone to trim the bushes. Any recommendations?

Big thanks to Lee Rodgers - aka Leepy or the S6 Handyman - 07946237432 - came and did some jobs we've been storing up for ages.

Lee is polite, on time, hard working and a pleasure to have in the house. Will def be in touch again Lee!

Beth

I've got a leaking pipe above the kitchen ceiling that needs repairing but ceiling needs to be taken down to repair (and then new ceiling put back), but seems there is at least 2 layers of ceiling there. Small offshot kitchen. Any recommendations for please? Looking for someone reliable, good workmanship etc etc as I had a bad experience last time someone took a ceiling down in the house. I'm in Sharrow. Many thanks!

Big thanks to Lee Rodgers - aka Leepy or the S6 Handyman - 07946237432 - came and did some jobs we've been storing up for ages.

Lee is polite, on time, hard working and a pleasure to have in the house. Will def be in touch again Lee!

Beth

Thanks Beth

Much appreciated

Lee

recommendation for Bill&Ben on this forum. Great job, great price, great guy thanks Andy look forward to using your services again :)

Jeff The Joiner, OUTSTANDING,

https://www.freeindex.co.uk/profile(joinery-solutions)_594351.htm

Outstanding, great guy, very, very good at his trade, very tidy and prompt, very easy to talk to and discuss requirements, even suggesting better ways for maximum shelf space.

Replaced a stair Balustrade and built from scratch all internal shelving to a pantry cupboard. All to a very high standard.

So good we have asked for a quote on another future project, Cheers.

Thank you for the work keep up the brewing ta jeff