RIP Rick Parfitt

oh dear, he just retired from the band as it couldve killed him he said too

R.I.P

Not a Quo fan, but RIP Rick, what a rubbish year for celebs 2016 has been, hang in there Carrie...:(:(:(

Yep,RIP Rick,gave me and my mates so many great memories as a kid.Piledriver and Quo were my soundtracks at that time,and a nod to Dog Of Two Heads,an underrated album.Used to look forward to the City Hall concerts with great anticipation and saw them in the chip shop at Brid when we went to see them play at the Spa Royal Hall I think it was.One of the best live bands ever.

The musicians we've 'lost'! this year alone would make quite a 'Supergroup' line-up!.

R.I.P. Rick

Rip Rick. Memories of '73.

Return of the frantic 4 in Manchester was one of the best gigs I've ever been to. RIP Rick

Blimey, 2016 is the year never stops giving. :sad:

Thanks Rick for bringing such joy to the entertainment world

R.I.P.

Very surprised that nothing has been on the news on TV about the passing of Rick Parfitt, I would have thought that someone as well known in such a well known band as Staus Quo would have had a mention both from the media and his band mates ?

Will be interesting to see if Status Quo recruit a new guitarist and continue.

For me personally, it was a sad time when I heard that Rick was retiring from Quo as I have been a fan since they first began in the 60's and have always been to their concerts when they have played Sheffield, it was even sadder when I read on here of his passing.