Morrisons passport photo booth (dont use it)

Hi all, Just to warn you not to use this for passports, even though it says on the machine that you can.

I had my daughter's and my husband had his taken there, when i took them to the post office along with my passport form for the check and send, they told me that the passport office were sending them back as the background was a bit bluey so would not accept them.

I have told morrisons and they told me to bring the photo's back as they had had a few returned and they will give me my money back.

Ive noticed though that they haven't done anything about the machine.

Rachael

That machine swallowed my money last year and no photos to show for it. I was advised to contact the company via the phone no. on the booth. Needless to say I never received a reply. I agree with you, Rachylou - people shouldn't use this booth.

Take along a white towel and hang it behind you?

Be sure to pin up the towel well or have two friends to hold it on either side of you ... otherwise if it falls on your head when it takes the pictures you may have trouble getting into America with those passport photos ...

Hi all, Just to warn you not to use this for passports, even though it says on the machine that you can.

I had my daughter's and my husband had his taken there, when i took them to the post office along with my passport form for the check and send, they told me that the passport office were sending them back as the background was a bit bluey so would not accept them.

I have told morrisons and they told me to bring the photo's back as they had had a few returned and they will give me my money back.

Ive noticed though that they haven't done anything about the machine.

Rachael

thanks i was planning to take my son there to have his done, are all photo booths the same???

I understand they recommend going somewhere like jessops who will light it properly etc as the requirements are becoming ever more stringent.

I would never use a booth - they're rubbish! I paid a tenner for a professional photographer to do mine, and he guaranteed that if they were refused for any reason he'd re-do them for free. Any my passport photo is really nice LOL! In the overall cost of a passport it doesn't make a lot if difference if you spend a few extra quid getting the photos right first time.

x

same as the co op in firth park says passport pics but when i went to liverpool they said they wasnnt good enough :(

see the new passport pics are scanned therefore have to be perfect clear pictures and the boothes have to be sericed regular to print out clear pics.

same as the co op in firth park says passport pics but when i went to liverpool they said they wasnnt good enough :(

see the new passport pics are scanned therefore have to be perfect clear pictures and the boothes have to be sericed regular to print out clear pics.

Same as the Chemist's in Firth Park last year, the photo's were sent back as incorrect

thanks i was planning to take my son there to have his done, are all photo booths the same???

This one was at the morrisons in ecclesfield so dont no about the rest but i'd imagine there all the same.

If i were you i would take him to one in a post offce, thats what ive had to do.

Rachael

Depending where you live the photographer in the market at Crystal Peaks does them not sure if it said £5, I could be wrong.

Depending where you live the photographer in the market at Crystal Peaks does them not sure if it said £5, I could be wrong.

I had my baby daughters done here, it was a fiver and you get the guarantee that he'll redo them if they get sent back