Wednesday, who goes, who stays, who comes in.

Agree with Lovrens for another year and a young c/b,keep hearing Rhodes will come good with the right service but won't Hoops,Fletch and Winnalll come good with the right service.

We need a winger/midfielder who can run and take opponents on and get the crosses in.

Pudil,Mguigan,Semedo Jaio can all go.

I would keep both keepers, let one go out on loan with a call back clause. Semedo, i think is eventually going to move across to a coaching role. Sasso is good cover to have across the backline. The rest of the out of contract players can go. Signing Rhodes showed the club have ambition, unfortunately he has not come up to the standard we thought we was going to get. I,m not going alter my opinion he,s a record second to none who for some reason has hit a lean spell, he will come good i,m sure. Although Nuhiu, McGugan, Joao and Matias are in contract i would put them up for sale. Are we going to make room for the younger lads who have shown promise in the under 23,s they need to be making that next step.

To stay

Westwood

Wildsmith

Lees

Hutchinson

Bannan

Lee

Winnall

Fletcher

Hooper

Rhodes

The rest are either ageing or aren't good enough for a serious promotion challenge.

CC - I'd let go and bring in a young and hungry coach type of guy.

Anything over £5/£6 million and I'd let forestieri go

It's that time of year again when we start looking at the movers and shakers, Wednesday's out of contract players are:

Wildsmith

Dawson

Sasso

Lachman

Dielna

Emanuelson

Semedo

Sougou

For me they can all go apart from one of the young keepers (and I cant split them)

McGugan & Melo are both contracted until 2018 but both can go for me.

Then it's time to look at the first team regulars who we could make available, I would go for:

Pudil (age catching up on him)

Loovens (ditto)

Matias (a sick note that has never showed his full potential)

Joao (early potential not lived up too)

I would like to bring in:

Aaron Mooy (Huddersfield) Impressed in the play off games

Harry Maguire (Hull) bit of a long shot as he may be snapped up by a Prem team but would probably jump at the chance of coming to his boyhood heroes.

Jota (Brentford) Class in this division and always impressed against us.

Mo Diame (Newcastle) put some steel into the midfield, I think he will be surplus to requirements in the prem.

Charlie Taylor (Leeds) again a long shot (if a premiership team doesn't come in)

Any thoughts?

I've heard Harry Maguire and his family fell out with Wednesday over some comments made to him by staff at Hillsborough whilst he played for United. If you could get one of Mooy Jota or Diame they would improve your squad massively.

Guest sibon

I've been pondering this for days.

The squad, as it stands, is probably good enough to reach the play-offs again next year. I'd rather not do that, automatic promotion must be the aim.

With that in mind, we need to improve the midfield and add some depth to the defence. We need a new centre back to go with Loovens, Lees and Sasso. We also need better options at right and left back. Palmer can go for me, he's not going to be a top end championship defender, I have my doubts about Hunt too.

In midfield, we need more pace and more strength. I'd be happy enough to see any of the current midfield sold, with the exception of Lee. Not all of them, obviously, but we do need to free up some space. Bannan, Lee, Wallace and Reach are a bit samey in my opinion. They lack bite and pace. Time to change the blend. Hopefully Abdi will play a bigger part next year.

The strikeforce is awesome and doesn't need adding to. Big Dave will be gone in the summer, and I wouldn't be surprissed to see FF sold too. We should still have enough with Hooper, Fletcher, Rhodes, Winnall and Hirst.

I've been pondering this for days.

The squad, as it stands, is probably good enough to reach the play-offs again next year. I'd rather not do that, automatic promotion must be the aim.

With that in mind, we need to improve the midfield and add some depth to the defence. We need a new centre back to go with Loovens, Lees and Sasso. We also need better options at right and left back. Palmer can go for me, he's not going to be a top end championship defender, I have my doubts about Hunt too.

In midfield, we need more pace and more strength. I'd be happy enough to see any of the current midfield sold, with the exception of Lee. Not all of them, obviously, but we do need to free up some space. Bannan, Lee, Wallace and Reach are a bit samey in my opinion. They lack bite and pace. Time to change the blend. Hopefully Abdi will play a bigger part next year.

The strikeforce is awesome and doesn't need adding to. Big Dave will be gone in the summer, and I wouldn't be surprissed to see FF sold too. We should still have enough with Hooper, Fletcher, Rhodes, Winnall and Hirst.

That's pretty much word for word my feelings as well, we need a midfielder in the Mooy, McDonald mound which would mean a fans favourite being dropped but if it has to be so be it. We may already have that player on our books in Abdi but it didn't really work out when he started there last season.

Rhodes should never be paid a penny by The Owls ever again. £10m and £40k a week and he can't do his job. I know what my employer would do if I performed like that!!

I would get shelvy is it from Newcastle a great player and I would get that Chelsea sensation forward that played for Bristol was it abriaham,gregory from millwall and

a top maneger that's been there and knows what its like to win silverware and then we can win promotion.

Rhodes should never be paid a penny by The Owls ever again. £10m and £40k a week and he can't do his job. I know what my employer would do if I performed like that!!

We haven't paid a penny yet and you've no idea what he's on a week, let's see his worth next season, idiotic post.

---------- Post added 20-05-2017 at 15:33 ----------

I would get shelvy is it from Newcastle a great player and I would get that Chelsea sensation forward that played for Bristol was it abriaham,gregory from millwall and

a top maneger that's been there and knows what its like to win silverware and then we can win promotion.

Newcastle ain't gonna let Shelvey go, Abraham would cost about £20 million and Gregory is L1 at best.

What manager would you suggest?

Shelvey. Hahaha.

Retained list to be released this week according to Dom Howson.

We haven't paid a penny yet

If you read my post properly I said Rhodes shouldn't be paid, not Middlesborough!

Edited by Groose