Well done Wednesday fans!

So passionate that even the season ticket holders didn't buy up the allocation and they went on general sale....

Keep losing at the rate they are and old strapon will be hoping for gates of 20,000

20.000! your aiming too high:loopy:

So passionate that even the season ticket holders didn't buy up the allocation and they went on general sale....

Keep losing at the rate they are and old strapon will be hoping for gates of 20,000

It's a joke how the missing links in straffords plan do the most ranting on here.

The people who attend games love the banter and talk football not about slugs and fuzzy teli pictures.

Quote I'm also proud of Brian Laws comments about the game, and also the reaction of the Wednesday fans

Your Words not anyone elses

So you're proud of the reaction of your fans throwing coins at the stretcher bearers and Ward???

We've lost to Newcastle, Boro and United. Top teams in all honesty. We played well in all of those games. Silly mistakes (which should not be made) cost us against Boro and United. We played really well against Newcastle and were unlucky not to come away with a point.

I still think Wednesday will do well this year, the defence needs to cut out the mistakes though. Hopefully Simek will come back into the fore and replace Buxton - the guy's been good for us, but has been poor recently and needs a break.

you cant tar all owls fans with a few stupid fans brushes...its like saying all united fans like firing rocket fireworks at little girls faces on the away end.....just leave it at that, we both have idiots with no morals supporting our teams.

Quote I'm also proud of Brian Laws comments about the game, and also the reaction of the Wednesday fans

So you're proud of the reaction of your fans throwing coins at the stretcher bearers and Ward???

Of course I am.

You can tell that's exactly what I'm trying to say in my original post isn't it?

The actions of half a dozen nutters on the Wednesday end is exactly what I was praising wasn't it?

Oh, and hail the other 6 Wednesday nutters who were making monkey noises.

We'll ignore the other 2,990 decent Wednesday fans.

I've given you some great quotes there to copy in bold and quote over the next few months.

Go for it lads, a member of your pack has made a kill. :roll:

Originally Posted by Paul Blade

I said after match reactions ........... not 'actions' as suggested by this misinformed person who appears to have trouble reading the Queen's English.

Of course I am.

You can tell that's exactly what I'm trying to say in my original post isn't it?

The actions of half a dozen nutters on the Wednesday end is exactly what I was praising wasn't it?

Oh, and hail the other 6 Wednesday nutters who were making monkey noises.

We'll ignore the other 2,990 decent Wednesday fans.

I've given you some great quotes there to copy in bold and quote over the next few months.

Go for it lads, a member of your pack has made a kill. :roll:

Has your landlord pepaired that iffy teli yet?

most of those sang for ward to die.

Not summat a Blade would dream of doing I'm sure. :rolleyes:

most of those sang for ward to die.

Not summat a Blade would dream of doing I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Well he had just scored a goal for them.:loopy:.

OMG!

I can't believe that adults can get so much pleasure from pretending to be so thick. More groundbait than't River Trent.

Bye!

OMG!

I can't believe that adults can get so much pleasure from pretending to be so thick. More groundbait than't River Trent.

Bye!

At least they are pretending.

You on the other hand.:P.