Interview with dwp compliance officer.. What happens ?

A good friend of mine has called me today panicing because he has recieved a letter from the jobcentre saying a query has arisen on his benifit claim. He gets jsa and housing benifit . He is worrying himself over this letter because it is very strongly worded and it has scared him. He has not done anythiong wrong and thinks someone has done this out of spite,as last week someone keyedd his car as well. Has anyone had one of these letters ? And what happens at these interviews ?

A good friend of mine has called me today panicing because he has recieved a letter from the jobcentre saying a query has arisen on his benifit claim. He gets jsa and housing benifit . He is worrying himself over this letter because it is very strongly worded and it has scared him. He has not done anythiong wrong and thinks someone has done this out of spite,as last week someone keyedd his car as well. Has anyone had one of these letters ? And what happens at these interviews ?

im not an expert im just guessing here and i dont know his situation, but id say they may have had a report regarding his situation in regards to his claim so they are wanting to make sure it is all above board. if he hasnt done anything wrong then he shouldnt worry himself about it as it will show that the report is untrue in his interview.

its just procedure i think to check reports and stuff.

May be its just a letter to find out what he is doing to find work.

The letters are always written strongly (as they dont like giving away any money lol) usually its just a check pending on what stage of unemployment your at,if there are two people interviewing you be very careful and remember they will cross question you and they play there hand last whatever the reason you will be asked to write a statment and sign and date it,this goes to a panel ,usually the next interview after that is under caution

hope things go well if not claim your a drunk drug using ex offender who is depressed

that way you are sure to keep your money plus a little extra lol

if he's got one ov them letters to see complience officer then he's been doin something wrong. he's not telling you the truth? tell your mate thay have got something on him!!.over wise he would not have got a letter off them.tell him too admit whot he's done and pay it back if he dos'nt thay will take him too court. And that's the truth.....

Yes a letter is very scary, my god, people are scared of their own shadow these days.

Scared of a letter? Oh my days.

if he's got one ov them letters to see complience officer then he's been doin something wrong.

....then they believe he's been doing something wrong. They may be incorrect. If they already had proof that he was claiming fraudulently, it would be a police matter, not a Compliance Officer interview.

If he doesnt want to deal with it himself tell him to contact a local advice centre or citizens advice. They will work through it with him and may attend the interview with him.

They will fasten him to a table and place electrodes on various bits and subject him to electric shocks until he admits everything

They will fasten him to a table and place electrodes on various bits and subject him to electric shocks until he admits everything

and after that you go on the jeremy kyle show:hihi:

basically they'll come re affirm all his details, be nice and polite to him, ask if anything has changed in his circumstances in the last few months. Then he/she will drop the bomb saying " we've had a report that you been working at ****** or working as a ****** for the last 6 months, what is your reply to this?" like you say if some sad person has a vendetta against your friend they will have reported him for working while claiming jsa, the DWP have to follow up EVERY claim they receive, if your friends done nothing wrong he has nothing to worry about. Just tell him to explain to the officer that a neighbour has a personal vendetta against him for some reason.

If the DWP tell him his interview is being conducted under caution then they usually have some sort of evidence to back thier claim up.

had one of these recently and bascialy its becuase some one has reported you for something in my case my stepdad had we had a falling out over him ripping his own father of for he was selling his dads items whilst he was in hospital so i got angry and told him its disgusting what he was doing so then got a letter from customer compliance officer had the visit and its becuase he reported me for some **** and bull story, i told her all the facts and when she was leaving i asked what happened next she told me when she gets back to the ooffice it would be put to bed etc just wiaitng on a comfirmation letter that everyone was fine i dont know if you even get a letter but its a waiting game so for anyone that gets a letter from customer compliance officer beleive me its cuase someone has reported you for some thing