Vote lib dem in local elections?

That's news to the Prime Minister, surely.

Unlike you, I'm sure the Prime Minister understands the concept of coalition governments.

very disappointed that no libdem rep was at the polling station today - had a 'what's it like to attend your own funeral?' line prepped.

looking forward to the libdem annihilation tonight, the decent enough libs who've gone from councillor suchabody to mr suchabody will, presumably, be a bit dischuffed - hopefully they'll go baying for clegg and alexander's blood - ideally lead to the fall of the gimp coalition whilst the tories are behind

I was the recipient of a 'vote lib dem' leaflet today.

are they<removed> joking?

who in their right mind would vote for the lying, duplicitous judases ever, ever, ever again.

They need wiping out as a minimum punishment

They need wiping out as a minimum punishment

if the opinion polls are correct they are being as we speak - 8-12% of the vote-green party/ UKIP territory. let's see the look on clegg's increasingly haggard face tomorrow, a bit different from the flirtatious cow eyed glances of 2 years ago as he was led by the hand by cameron towards his political execution.

can't wait.

if the opinion polls are correct they are being as we speak - 8-12% of the vote-green party/ UKIP territory. let's see the look on clegg's increasingly haggard face tomorrow, a bit different from the flirtatious cow eyed glances of 2 years ago as he was led by the hand by cameron towards his political execution.

can't wait.

I really hope so.

very disappointed that no libdem rep was at the polling station today - had a 'what's it like to attend your own funeral?' line prepped.

looking forward to the libdem annihilation tonight, the decent enough libs who've gone from councillor suchabody to mr suchabody will, presumably, be a bit dischuffed - hopefully they'll go baying for clegg and alexander's blood - ideally lead to the fall of the gimp coalition whilst the tories are behind

Dunno about that Frank,but there'll certainly be some sandal stamping going on.

Dunno about that Frank,but there'll certainly be some sandal stamping going on.

Sandal:hihi:stamping:hihi:

LOL

I could not bring myself to vote for anyone else so did not vote. Its the first time in years that I have not voted and feels strange, but there was no way I was going to vote Lib Dem again, ever in fact.

I could not bring myself to vote for anyone else so did not vote. Its the first time in years that I have not voted and feels strange, but there was no way I was going to vote Lib Dem again, ever in fact.

Feeling pretty fed up with all the main parties. I did vote but first time in 26 years I have not voted Labour.

Just watching the first of the results coming in. Big swings to Labour. We talk about the electorate having short memories, some prime examples already tonight. I wonder if they'll prove as short in the next General Election?

Not bothering to watch the rest, as Sheffield seems a foregone conclusion. Keep your beady eyes on Graves Park, people. Vigilance is the name of the game. Nighty night, all.

Vote lib dem in local elections?

It appears not!

"Nick Clegg's party is on course to lose about half of the seats they are defending and drop below 3,000 councillors for the first time in their history"

you should've spoiled your paper - that's what I did in the war mongering blair times - tell them it's a lost vote on the paper and why - it's guaranteed that the candidate will read it.

radio 4 this am -worst libdem result in their history, they're history, political toast. What do they do now? I wouldn't swap with clegg, press on as the tory's gimps? get 'radical' somehow? leave the coalition? form a coalition with ukip and the greens that might scrape a third place?

unlikely as it may be, my preferred option is for them to leave this coalition and let the country decide.