Online start up business ideas?

So true TJC1, so many people seem to skip what work goes into it, and arrives at "you can make money with a website, with ebay, blah blah. it is NEVER that easy. if only. I would have many dozens of websites on the go if that were that case.

if you find some thing that works let up all know if its hard to rub two pennys when u only have 1 :)

So true TJC1, so many people seem to skip what work goes into it, and arrives at "you can make money with a website, with ebay, blah blah. it is NEVER that easy. if only. I would have many dozens of websites on the go if that were that case.

So true. Lost count at the amount of times soneone said making money on the internet is easy. The truth is im getting there but still trying to eek out a living months on. In time it may become easy but the hard yards are at tge start! To the op, dont be put off but also be prepared to fail and alter course when you inevitably fail.

So true TJC1, so many people seem to skip what work goes into it, and arrives at "you can make money with a website, with ebay, blah blah. it is NEVER that easy.

Thats true. I sell clothes on ebay- and yes it makes money. But it also takes time to go and get clothes to sell/take pictures/list/post etc

If I had the time, I'd sell alcohol online.. a delivery on the day (night) service..theres none round here that deliver to the local area, mainly just london/1 takeaway here that I know of.

Hello,

I really agree with Karis, I began working on Jobs4Everyone just after university which was to provide a free service for businesses to recruit. But it took over 4 1/2 years to get the project fully off the ground with investment!

It is very easy to under-estimate the amount of time it takes to get an online business up and running, but essentially it is still a business just like any other, apart from its 'shop-font' is a web-page. But relationships still have to be forged, contacts made, business models developed and that all takes a lot of time and patience.

By all means go for it! But do find out what you're passionate about and follow that!

Good luck!

Rich