How do I remove scratches on UPVC window frames?

Whilst sanding down our window sill I have scratched the inside of our UPVC windows.

Does anyone know how I can remove them?

not really, but you could either try ironing carefully with the tip of an iron that's not too hot if the scars are deep, or use some brasso wading cloth - that sorts most shallow scratches out on many surfaces

oh, and next time... protect the frames with masking tape ;)

Found this on a website??

The general rule with plastic is that if you can feel the scratch with your fingernail, it is probably too deep to remove with polishes.

Removing scratches from plastics is similar to removing scratches from most other materials. You can use a compound with a cloth or a buffing wheel.

As above the only way is with a buffing wheel. You can sometimes use a white wax crayon to fill and then buff. You really need to just keep the area clean with a good UPVC cleaner as any dirt will show up the scratches.

If the marks are not too deep they will come out with some 'T-Cut' on a cloth and plenty of elbow grease.