Rate the last film you saw

Paranormal Activity 3 - 6/10 - More of the same, a little less subtle than the others, has some effective "jump scares".

I watched Shawshank Redemption tonight-second time but still worth watching again Excellent! 10/10

yes, very good film, very emotional.

Shawshank is good but very overrated imo. No where near a 10/10.

The Hunger Games - 7/10

Have you read the books, Shaz? I have and loved it (regardless of differences) but my fella, whilst he enjoyed it, felt like he had been missing bits - it doesn't really explain much to someone who hasn't read the books.

Have you read the books, Shaz? I have and loved it (regardless of differences) but my fella, whilst he enjoyed it, felt like he had been missing bits - it doesn't really explain much to someone who hasn't read the books.

Yeah, I've read all the books and loved them. As far as I could tell, the film was pretty much exactly the same as the book. Although I find it difficult to be objective because I have read the book, so I can't tell whether or not someone who doesn't know the story would feel like they were missing anything.

There was a couple of minor inconsistencies, which had no effect on the story, such as the mockingjay pin. Certain aspects were also grossly unrealistic, but it was the same in the book as well. I think if you just take the books/ film for what they are - a bit of entertainment, then they can be appreciated and enjoyed much more.

Captain America: The First Avenger - 6.5/10 - not the best of the Avengers lead in films but entertaining enough and whets your appetite for the upcoming team up.

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked 7.5/10, good story, good songs, and I'm getting the Kinect game next week for the achievements.

Contagion - 7/10 A good film, although a little slow in places. Sort of makes you think 'what if' Worth a look :)

Contagion, as above ^^^^^^^

Capote, 7/10 Really good film, apart from the annoying voice of the actor who played him, obviously he sounded like that in real life, but i had to turn the tv up to be able to understand him :roll:

Addams Family Values 7/10, good story, good characters including a cute baby.

50 Dead Men Walking 8/10

I have this on DVD to watch tomorrow.

Will look forward to this now as we do tend to have the same taste in film.

:)

Harry Potter 6: Half Blood Prince 8/10.