Turkish cook looking for a business partner

Hi All,

I am a turkish cook working for a turkish restaurant in Sheffield. I have 27 years of experience as a turkish cook in Turkey as well as in England.

I want to now open my own takeaway. I am looking for an English partnership preferably(because my English is now very good for business purpose) to start business with me. Because of my commitment to work I won't give any complaints. I am keen on discussing the business option further to explore the opportunity. Only people seriously looking for an opportunity to explore, reply back to this thread.

Looking forward to hear from you.

TurkishCook

Can't you start something small and work up? I say that because business partnerships aren't easy, even between long standing friends.

What are you needing from the partnership? Is it money, labour or other business skills? Disclosing this may help other people to give you suggestions on where to obtain further help and advice on your own without going into a partnership.

I knew a Spanish chef, he started a part time job, he was great.

He charge £25 a head.

We had a couples night 8 x people for £200.

He brought all the fresh food, from 6pm to 9pm and whipped us up a 3 course meal (Spanish/ meaty/ food). Served us all and

Washed the pots.

This was great because me and the wife who hosted our get together relaxed, drunk and got chance to chat and watch while he cooked!

Sounds wierd but it worked and was a great night!

It doesn't sound odd if you are not able to cook while entertaining or trying to cater for many people. I prefer to cook myself but I bet many people would like to hire a private chef.

Yes my friend does private functions and does really well. There is definately money in ity.

Seeing as the OP joined on 01/01/17, and hasnt been back on since 02/01/17, I doubt that they were seriously looking for advice...

Seeing as the OP joined on 01/01/17, and hasnt been back on since 02/01/17, I doubt that they were seriously looking for advice...

.....unless they viewed the replies without logging in. I do think you are probably right in your post though.