How to find out if someone is driving illegally??

there must be a reason why

That they're a criminal *is* the reason why. You might not give a monkey's toss about the community at large, but some people do, and take what steps they can to put a stop to crime within it.

well i have held a uk provisional licence for over 14 yrs and yes ocasianally i have driven without my partner holding a full uk licence and i know yes im going to get flack for it but hey at least i can admit it.

That they're a criminal *is* the reason why. You might not give a monkey's toss about the community at large, but some people do, and take what steps they can to put a stop to crime within it.

they don't know they have committed a crime they have took a dislikeing to them and hoping to get something on them :loopy:

Confirm that this vehicle belongs to you

I confirm that the vehicle detailed above is registered, owned or insured by either my employer or myself and is regularly driven by me. I understand it is an offence to wrongfully obtain information of this nature without reasonable cause and if I fail to provide true reasons for acquiring information I may be committing an offence of unlawfully obtaining data contrary to section 55 of the Data Protection Act 1988. I declare that the information provided will not be used for any purposes unrelated to this enquiry. I agree to the terms of use as stated on this web site.

beware :nod:

well i have held a uk provisional licence for over 14 yrs and yes ocasianally i have driven without my partner holding a full uk licence and i know yes im going to get flack for it but hey at least i can admit it.

Does admitting it somehow make it better? You're driving uninsured. I'd personally lock you up and have your car crushed. Is there a reason you haven't taken your test yet? You say you've had a provisional licence for 14 years but still haven't taken it? Having being in an accident with an uninsured driver, I think they're all scum.

have you tried notifying the DVLA? they seem to have become more pro-active of late

so how's the car being taxed btw?

i believe the way they are getting round this is they have insurance,but obviousley this only covers them if they are driving with someone else in the vehicle that has held a full license for 3 years.they all so have the mot certificate,log books ect needed to get rd tax.theres nothing to stop you buying a car without a full license.:(

It's not big and it's not clever!

even if i did enter the illegal drivers car reg here im sure it would show as having insurance cos i believe they have insurance but it only covers them if they have someone sat with them that has been driving for 3 years,they always drive round without any1 with them other than children:mad:

even if i did enter the illegal drivers car reg here im sure it would show as having insurance cos i believe they have insurance but it only covers them if they have someone sat with them that has been driving for 3 years,they always drive round without any1 with them other than children:mad:

So, if you tell the Police that then their insurance is no longer valid.

If you report them and say they have a provisional the Police will look out for them, hopefully.

iv reported it on numerous occassions,giving times,places that this person could be caught on a regular basis,i.e school,place of work ect.

i know for deff that the person is illegall has they brag about it to all sundry:rolleyes:.just cant understand why the police arent interested.

i reported someone b4 that was driving illegally and the police caught them after about 9months:loopy:,only via a random check:huh: they only got a fine:huh:

You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself. I worked long hard hours to get my car - if some criminal like yourself crashes into me, which is more than likely if you haven't even passed your test, I lose it all in one fell swoop. And what if my kids are in the car? Would you think it okay that you killed them just because you're big enough to "admit it" ????

Absolutely disgusting!!!

I agree 100% with Joey