Car wing mirror knocked off!!

My girlfriend woke up early this morning to goto work and found one of the car wing mirrors damaged!! This was on Overton Road, Hillsborough. Anyone else suffer this s**t last night? Angry...

It happens all the time on the road where i live,not sure if its because the roads jam packed with cars and cars coming up and down too fast,its a narrow road and it happen all the time,never ever had anyone tell me that they knocked it off just drive off :(

It wasnt a passing car that clipped it as it was the wing mirror nearest the kerbside rather than the roadside! Just bloody vandalism!!!

Did you park partly on the pavement?

No im not being targeted as a couple of other cars have also been done. As to the question of whether the car was parked partly on the pavement or not, no it wasnt! Dont think that would justify damaging someones property anyway would it?! Ffs...

No im not being targeted as a couple of other cars have also been done. As to the question of whether the car was parked partly on the pavement or not, no it wasnt! Dont think that would justify damaging someones property anyway would it?! Ffs...

No, but Friday night = Drunk people

Drunk people + darkness + cars on the pavement can = broken wing mirrors. My 3 year old even knocked one off with her head once :hihi:

IT WAS NOT PARKED ON THE PAVEMENT! IT WAS PARKED LEGALLY ON THE ROAD LIKE MOST NORMAL PEOPLE PARK! Yeah it could have been drunk fools crashing into parked cars but who knows?

IT WAS NOT PARKED ON THE PAVEMENT! IT WAS PARKED LEGALLY ON THE ROAD LIKE MOST NORMAL PEOPLE PARK! Yeah it could have been drunk fools crashing into parked cars but who knows?

I know you weren't, but can see why someone asked!

So why are you crying for?

Mine was dented when a drunk idiot fell into the back of mine :(

2 weeks ago we had 50 cars damaged on our road in S6 my mirror is broken on the casing but still useable, some got more damage, the police held a gang of teenagers by the shops on Halifax road but I've not heard of one being charged with anything. :mad:

I live on Cobden View road in crookes. In the last year, I have had my wingmirrors kicked off I think, 4 or 5 times now. Before you think i'm terribly unpopular, I have checked and found that pretty much every car on the street - and i'm talking 30 plus here, has been done - yep, it's pretty much drunken ********s walking home. Mine are fixed , so they don't just flip inwards, they snap off - and have had to replace each time, grrr.

I have called the police numerous times, who have been very sympathetivc, even come out, but basically can do bugger all about it.....

It;s not nice.....