Gumtree scammer!

i sell a lot of mobiles and the same happened to me, i agreed to send to nigeria and they sent me a fake paypal email which contained spelling mistakes only a foreigner could make and if i followed the link i then had to enter my password. i didn't of course, i just went directly to paypal and saw that no money had been sent. when i told them to do 1 and called them scammers thats when the threats started coming saying that the METROPOLIS (metropolitan) police were coming for me, i laughed at them and then they were sending some boys round to sort me out. they also said i was going to die of AIDS.

I almost sent them a length of turd in a mobile phone box but i couldn't be bothered.

the emails soon stopped when ignored

i sell a lot of mobiles and the same happened to me, i agreed to send to nigeria and they sent me a fake paypal email which contained spelling mistakes only a foreigner could make and if i followed the link i then had to enter my password. i didn't of course, i just went directly to paypal and saw that no money had been sent. when i told them to do 1 and called them scammers thats when the threats started coming saying that the METROPOLIS (metropolitan) police were coming for me, i laughed at them and then they were sending some boys round to sort me out. they also said i was going to die of AIDS.

I almost sent them a length of turd in a mobile phone box but i couldn't be bothered.

the emails soon stopped when ignored

Ha Ha !!!!!

Did they threaten you with 'The Clicky mob'?? (Cliche mob) as in one of the baits on 419 eaters scambaiters site

I spent days reading the scam baits (in Nigeria) and it had me in tears as it was sooooooo hilarious :hihi::hihi:

Biggsy :)

haha phonejacker springs to mind.

"sir if i could just have your account number and sort code, then we can wire da monies straight to your bank account" :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:I did that once :hihi::hihi: I was feeling rather Bitchy that day

Typical Rotherham bird..:D