Most attractive female aged 13-17 in the British Isles?

http://www.missbritishisles.com/rules.htm

The Miss Teen British Isles Competition Rules are as follows: -

* The judge’s decision is final and correspondences from contestants will not be entered into.

* Contestants must be born female and a minimum of 13 years of age and a maximum of 17 years of age on the date of the final.

* Contestants must meet one of the following requirements, a) Born in the British Isles, b) Have current or previous residency in the British Isles c) Have current or previous student status in the British Isles d) Have Current or previous employment status in the British Isles or the right to work in the British Isles (and where required a valid working visa) or e) Have 25% heritage of the British Isles.

* Contestants can be married and can have children.

A young girl from Sheffield is competing...

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/teen-queen-battles-to-be-best-in-britain-1-5020953

SHE’S chosen the dress, the make-up is ready and waiting – now all she has to do is impress the judges!

Aspiring model Hayley Pashley is taking on rivals from across the country at a top teen beauty contest later this month.

Hayley, aged 15, from Handsworth, is one of 30 girls through to the final of the Miss Teen British Isles Contest, taking place on October 27

I am under the impression that a beauty contest is to find the most attractive person.

Is it appropriate for beauty paegants to be held for young teenagers?

The girl from Sheffield looks common and trashy.

I cant see her winning unless being common and trashy looking is what the judges are after.

http://www.missbritishisles.com/rules.htm

A young girl from Sheffield is competing...

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/teen-queen-battles-to-be-best-in-britain-1-5020953

I am under the impression that a beauty contest is to find the most attractive person.

Is it appropriate for beauty paegants to be held for young teenagers?

No it isn't - and nor should it be appropriate for those of an even younger age either.

I cant see her winning unless being common and trashy looking is what the judges are after.

If she reads this I'm sure she'll be inspired by your comments. :rolleyes:

Is it me, or is there something completely wrong about this contest?

No it isn't just you.

It's not just you. Huge numbers of young women and girls still suffer eating disorders and suffer dreadful anxiety related to their looks. Stuff like this doesn't help.

I don't know about common & trashy, but that backside looks a bit big for a bikini.

I don't know about common & trashy, but that backside looks a bit big for a bikini.

Feel better for saying that about a 15 year old do you? Nice.

Minimum 13 years of age? That should attract a lot of pervs. Damned if I'd let a 13 year old daughter of mine enter for that.

I agree I find it wrong too. Not only the obvious reasons but it will promote pushy parents and body insecurities.

Making the age for entrants so young is bound to attract controversy, 16-19 years would have been better

I don't think she looks common, the white hair - how did she get it that colour, maybe it's natural but I doubt it - and she's not too thin

I hope she doesn't get Page 3 offers though I wouldn't be surprised