Yodel delivery service centre

Does anyone happen to know the service centre code for Yodel Sheffield?

They "tried to deliver" today but noone was available and left a card, only thing is they didn't try to deliver nor leave a card. It's the card that has the service centre number on it and as it wasn't left I can't set a redelivery.

Hi I had the same problem two years when I waited in all day for an Ikea delivery at my daughter's house. When I rang they said that the guy had tried to deliver... but I had been sitting with the door open all day (It was the summer) I arranged another delivery, and the guys who delivered told me that the one who was supposed to deliver was working a scam, and got paid anyway even if it was an 'unable to deliver.' So I rang the Manager and told her what I knew, and asked her to interview him and ask him what colour my daughter's door was (red) and what was outside (widow boxes full of bright red geraniums) Guess what? They didn't get back to me, and it would appear he is still doing it!

My advice... if you are having something delivered, ascertain who the delivery company is, and ring them direct and tell them you will not tolerate what you know. OR get the people you are buying from to have it delivered by another courier?