Can Babies Sense Evil?

Ok I have a problem.

Not a new problem but one I`m starting to worry about a little.

Babies seem to hate me...

Every time the OH leaves me alone with the baby he cries his eyes out and the crying gets more and more frantic until he`s almost screaming.

This isnt a new thing because all my kids were the same when they were babies and other peoples babies do it too.

Im not nasty or anything, I dont pull faces at them (often) and I dont make horrible noises at them, (much) yet no matter how nice I try to be they go into hysterics! My OH just went to the shops and was gone for an hour and that brat cried constantly no matter what I tried!

She tells me that babys can sense evil and just being near me gives them the heebie jeebies, but Im not evil! Im a sweetheart , me! I havent skinned anyone in months!

Dogs are the same, they go near me and either wee-wee themselves or try to bite me or both.

So, Poppets, whats making the sprogs blubber like this? Do I give out an aura of nervousness around them? Do I stink?

Does anything like this happen to you or anyone you know?

Maybe the baby spends almost all it's time with it's mother and will get used to your evil aura if you just give it time.

Hes always with me! Its just that when we`re alone he goes into a blue funk!

I AM nervous with babies though and Im beginning to suspect that they can pick up on it, they say that bambinos are sensitive to these things.

Don't worry Jabbers, I react in the same way when I see you online. My family have got used to it now, and the neighbours are slowly coming to terms with my occasional distressed wailing.

Your sweet Boy-Wocky is just practising for when he is old enough to come on the Forum and really make a noise! He is his Daddy's boy, after all! :thumbsup::D

I know how you feel waxonwaxoff !! I have felt sick all day and that very nearly tipped me over the edge.... :gag:

On a serious note, I believe that kids are very good judges of character however I also do not believe that you are evil. If as you say you are very nervous around babies then I think that they will pick up on that. Try to be a bit more relaxed and confident around him, you will be fine. Just don't let them read your facebook updates !! :suspect:

Its those little wobbly heads that do it, I keep feeling as if theyre gonna fall off!

Once the kid gets to about a year old Im fine and so are they but... when theyre little...

Its those little wobbly heads that do it, I keep feeling as if theyre gonna fall off!

Once the kid gets to about a year old Im fine and so are they but... when theyre little...

Or are you like my brother and just find them boring untill they can do something. :D

Or are you like my brother and just find them boring untill they can do something. :D

Well yeah... I must admit that they are a bit... dull...

Mines just starting to smile now at five weeks old but he`s still boring.

I wonder if a tot of rum would liven him up a bit...

Try juggling, that'll liven things up, of course you'll need to borrow two more children to make a set first.

Babies can sense FEAR :suspect:

You've shot your reputation to pieces with this thread - we now know that you are a fluffly-wuffy poppet who finds ickle babies fwightening!

:hihi::hihi: and once more :hihi:

Babies are good at sensing anything really. If your mad or upset they feel it, if your evil they feel it. If your scared they know. The idea is to try and stay completly relaxed and not let your baby pick up on anything. Hopefully it will ease.

But my little boy, screams and goes mad whenever he is passed to my mum (Im certain he senses that I think she isnt a good mum and I dilike what shes done etc). He wont go near here. Same with men really (expect his dad) But I do have to say he has got better with men as hes got older but he was the same with my real dad (who I met about 4 times when my son was 6months ish and he aint been near again) I do hate him though and think hes horrid for what hes done and is etc.. So I know my son picks up on that and I dont blame him after all my dad has done sod for me. (Im not still seeing him eith so we have to wait another 22year and I might bump into him)

Babies can sense FEAR :suspect:

You've shot your reputation to pieces with this thread - we now know that you are a fluffly-wuffy poppet who finds ickle babies fwightening!

:hihi::hihi: and once more :hihi:

NOOOOOO no no no no no!

Im scared that Ill hurt a baby because Im so rough and butch and clumsy!

Thats all it is! Honest!